Joepbj
    Joepbj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 258

What am I missing here? St. John's + 11

I don't get it.....Red Storm, 3 straight wins (all at home of course). Blown out by Seton Hall on the Road by 30 and lost by 10 on the road to Georgetown. Now they're on the road again against a terrible Pitt team that wasn't won a game in weeks. Is Pitt going to be that hungry? I don't see any injuries....Hell if my book had a ML on St. John's I think I'd have to take it. Can anyone help me out here to see what I'm missing? Why is there RLM??? Looks like everyone and their brother is on Red Storm.

Patrickz0rs
    Patrickz0rs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 493

I look for St. Johns to suffer a huge let down on the road tonight. It's like the books are begging you to take the road team and the generous number versus a vastly underachieving Pittsburgh team tonight. It's never as easy as it looks. Similar to how Wisconsin played yesterday and didn't get the cover.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Line is way too weird. It is screaming for people to take St Johns. Opened at +10 with over 70% on St Johns and then moved to -11......

Something ain't right here?

Joepbj
    Joepbj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 258

I agree with both of you.....I've definitely learned that the plays that jump out as the easiest are usually the wrong side. I'm just not sure I understand this one....I mean I think Pitt is awful! I think I'll just stay away and look for something else to put my money on.

Patrickz0rs
    Patrickz0rs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 493

Hope you guys cashed on Pitt -10.5 with me.

St Johns pretty much did what I said they would losing by 20 =)

SASH
    SASH's Avatar Become A Pro!

**** st johns!!!! had $400 on them +18.5 in a 3 teamer -120 and they still dont cover 18.5 **** them