HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Wisky/Minny UN114 // Duke/Wake Forest OV 144.5

I know I have a "bad" number, but every and I mean every low total is initially bet up. I think its for middles. I watched Minny play one of the worst offensive games vs the 2nd worst defense in the Big ten Sunday morning. They are horrific, w/ no leadership. Their last game went way under in regulation(102), but overtime added 27 points.

Duke scores, and lacks a defensive stopper. Wake Forest has not played on possession of defense this year.

BOL to all.

mcmc
    mcmc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15527

I like Wisky unders when they are favored, cause they know how to take the air out of the ball. But a game like Iowa last week, was full throttle.

I will play the under also, and hope Wisky controls the tempo.

gl

Jago2008
    SoCal Living
    Jago2008's Avatar Become A Pro!

I might have to tail you on this too Houli. We had a nice win today with Georgetown/ND under 121. I'm still going to see If I can get a better number, as this should go up a few aswell.

GL MAN.

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

i will almost certainly be on Minnesota/Wisconsin under, just waiting to see if i can get a better number. Wisky playing 5 straight overs should help that. i think Gophers will struggle to break 50. glad that this isn't Wisconsin's last home game as i fear that Jordan Taylor might go off on senior night.

mp5070
    The Michael Scott Company
    mp5070's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7789

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14721

It took Overtime for this game to go over 115.5 last time they played 3 weeks ago.
    It actually looked like they would need Double overtime to get over but, I still feel this game stays under the total, at least in regulation time.
    If you think it is going to go to overtime today, take the over.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

I like that under, which means you're fvcked.

mp5070
    The Michael Scott Company
    mp5070's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7789

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on

No worries, tubby smith is the head coach of Minny. Which means boring, and predictable offense galore.

ShivaBowl
    Update your status
    ShivaBowl's Avatar Become A Pro!

I’ll put some on now at UN 116.5 and OV 143
    And will see what happens later on today.
    Thanks, BOL

Noriega
    Noriega's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1919

The under looks good, especially with Wisconsin at home.

YaMotha
    YaMotha's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4559

If I had to lean I'd take the over in the first half of the wisky game of 53.5. Minnesota is gonna give up atleast 30 to 34 points. Can wisky hold them to under 20? I don't think so. In my honest opinion.

ScurvyPirate
    ScurvyPirate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Tubby and Minnesota have mailed it in folks. He doesn't have their attention at all, they don't play hard anymore, just bad news bears. Only thing I worry about is a big time blowout, where Wisky shoots lights out from 3, and puts up 65 pts or so. Minnesota will be hard pressed to get near 50 pts. And yes Wisky can hold them under 20 for the first half...I would put that at a 50/50 proposition.

Ralphie1412
    You Come at the King You Best Not Miss
    Ralphie1412's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1209

at least you know how awful you are

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie1412 View Post
    at least you know how awful you are
    hey now, play nice ralphie

YaMotha
    YaMotha's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4559

Quote Originally Posted by ScurvyPirate View Post
    Tubby and Minnesota have mailed it in folks. He doesn't have their attention at all, they don't play hard anymore, just bad news bears. Only thing I worry about is a big time blowout, where Wisky shoots lights out from 3, and puts up 65 pts or so. Minnesota will be hard pressed to get near 50 pts. And yes Wisky can hold them under 20 for the first half...I would put that at a 50/50 proposition.
    Wisky the last 6 games has let up nothing less that 21 and that was to penn state who shot only 39%. I don't know about 50/50.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14721

Quote Originally Posted by ScurvyPirate View Post
    I'd take that bet @ -250.
    I don't know why you think Badgers can hold The Gophers to such a small 1st 1/2 team total.
    They have never done this before. In fact it was Minn that held Wisconsin to 16 points in the 1st 1/2 on March 4th 2009. What's even more troubling about your crazy proposition is that no team, except for the Wolverines (who held Minn. to 19), have been able to hold Minn. to less than 21 points all season. Minn has been the team that held USC & a coulpe other teams to sub-twenty halves.
    I am playing the under in this game too but I think it's a little unrealistic to expect the Gophers to lie down so early in the game.

Ill take that bet for as many points as I have!

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on

SBR 2

Books 0

ShivaBowl
    Update your status
    ShivaBowl's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by HoulihansTX View Post
    I know I have a "bad" number, but every and I mean every low total is initially bet up. I think its for middles. I watched Minny play one of the worst offensive games vs the 2nd worst defense in the Big ten Sunday morning. They are horrific, w/ no leadership. Their last game went way under in regulation(102), but overtime added 27 points. Duke scores, and lacks a defensive stopper. Wake Forest has not played on possession of defense this year. BOL to all.
    Nice Work, your on fire.