AL1322
    AL1322's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Boring

hate watching big east basketball..idk y these announcers think these teams r so good..like they will have 10 teams in the tourney...these teams r lame..throw in some mvc or colonial teams or something...at least during football season we get mac shootouts every week but this weekly big east basketball is putting me to sleep

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Notre Dame has entirely too many white guys on their team.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on

I thought Wisky had a high amount of white guys, but those guys can play. Notre Dame is embarrassing.

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

Bilas, Raft and McDonough could make the WNBA sound fun. good booth.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on

Yea its obvious these guys enjoy each other company.

Actually anyone outside of "Dukie V" is bearable. Oh yea and Chris Mullin is a trainwreck.

BoutDemCowboys
    BoutDemCowboys's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3124

Quote Originally Posted by AL1322 View Post
    hate watching big east basketball..idk y these announcers think these teams r so good..like they will have 10 teams in the tourney...these teams r lame..throw in some mvc or colonial teams or something...at least during football season we get mac shootouts every week but this weekly big east basketball is putting me to sleep
    Well this one of the dumbest posts to date! Big East basketball is some of the best basketball there is. So many upsets, awesome rivalries. Not to mention how solid the Big East teams have been over the years. Now if you are referring to the game tonight. ND is probably one of the teams I do hate watching in the Big East though. I'll give u credit on that.

jjesco425
    jjesco425's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5503

big east probably 4th best conference this year.... its week and only gonna get weeker

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on

Big 12 is the best conference.

BiffTFinancial

Quote Originally Posted by HoulihansTX View Post
    Yea its obvious these guys enjoy each other company. Actually anyone outside of "Dukie V" is bearable. Oh yea and Chris Mullin is a trainwreck.
    i would listen to Raft doing color commentary of pretty much anything. he even makes Lundquist decent. can't decide if i'd love Raft with Gus Johnson or if it would be too much and overwhelm the game.

Vitale is instant mute for me. doesn't help that he's usually paired with Mike "Holy Cow" Patrick. Berman, Simms, Theismann, Craig James and Randy Cross are also instant mute. thank goodness Berman stopped doing baseball games. Tirico working hard to become instant mute.

BiffTFinancial

Quote Originally Posted by HoulihansTX View Post
    Big 12 is the best conference.
    i'm a Big Ten fan and i can't say that you're wrong. Big 12 the only conference that has two teams that arguably should be #1 seeds.

AL1322

i live 30 mins from mad town ..die hard badger fan and i fall asleep there too..im just saying..all these teams that are quote bubble teams according to these guys...south florida,pitt,w.virg..and then u got n dame,louisville,villanova,providence..an d so on..it just bores me...id rather watch creighton or iona chuck some shots up..and come tourney time mark my words..if 9 big east teams make it..at least 6 will lose in the first round..and syracuse is a free one..this conference is sorry this year..in years past yes ill agree...but they just arent the same

AL1322

and biff..i love gus johnson,lol..he could make a ymca womans 4th grade game sound like its the national championship