EasyHustlin
    EasyHustlin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

Just so I'm following this logic: the Big Ten is overrated because teams like Purdue (who has won 4 out of their last 5 including on the road against #13 Michigan), Indiana, Illinois, Minnesota, & Northwestern are struggling against other Big Ten competition?

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

There is just a growing disinterest in Big Ten hoops due to all of the good coaching, and commitment to defense from players. Is there a lack of individual talent, probably.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

wisconsin basketball: no fast breaks, no one dribbles, once in a while a good pass is made to someone under the rim, but this in no way leads to a dunk or a layup, as they are uncoordinated. someone is fouled, the ball changes hands, defense collapses on everyone again, and at the end of the clock someone jacks up a 3. very exciting.

Tower
    Tower's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4571

But they win.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Wisconsin looked pretty good today.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Wisconsin looked pretty good today.
    We'll see come March Madness.

I'm a Big Ten fan and have been for 30 years. Just call it like I see it. If I'm proven wrong and this thread gets bumped in a few weeks, that'd be fine by me. I just don't see any staying power coming from this conference in the tourney outside of MSU, OSU and possibly Michigan.

First 1234