TailMe
    TailMe's Avatar Become A Pro!

Louisville/Cincy -2

This game isn't getting a lot of talk when I believe it should. I'm really liking Cincy -2, anyone else have a say on this game?

Small Timer
    Small Timer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 505

I like Cincy -2 as well, wouldn't mind hearing what LouisvilleKid has to say about this matchup, bit of a homer but seems to know the Cards pretty well.

TailMe
    TailMe's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm liking the over too.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

It's going to be a battle, but Louisville should be able to get an early lead and keep the crowd out of the game. The thing is, Cincy will go play 4 guards most of the game (which we are more than cable of doing, but after listening to Rick, he seems like we are going to try to pound the post...

Trying to be not a homer on this one, I'd say it's Louisville or no play...

We will cut down on the turnover's and peyton should have no problem finding open shooters...

I think the over Is the play but the line has shifted 3-3.5 points already so it's a tough number to play against...

I'm expecting a win tonight, trying my best to not be a homer...

Small Timer
    Small Timer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 505

I certainly agree, you don't need homer glasses on to think Louisville is the better team in this one and the public may not have gotten over the first half of the season where they had bad luck with injuries. I've already got a small bit on Cincy, but might take a good look at the over and make a decent play on that, BOL