hoop guru
    hoop guru's Avatar Become A Pro!

central michigan at toledo

CM (8-18) at toledo (13-14). Spread opened at toledo -5 and is now toledo -6.5. I do not see any justification for the spread to move like this. CM has defeated last 3 times. CM has outscored toledo in all 6 halves of those games. CM defeated toledo 85-69 earlier this season. I think CM +3.5 1st half is going to be real easy.

Maddhatter
    Maddhatter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 741

McBroom, 3rd leading scorer @ 10.5 pts/g and averaging 28m/g, and Craddock, averaging 16m/g, both guards and both didn't play vs TX-CC on 2/18. McBroom was suspended and not sure if Craddock was also. McBroom was instrumental in their last win vs E Mich and is a major key to their offense. I only could find info that he was suspended one game. If he is held out again, I'd be leery of placing any bets on CMU who are 2-9 ATS in their L11. If both are out again, they are thin at the G position. John Morris(1st start the last game, averaging 0.6 pts/g) is projected starter on their athletic site which has me questioning their status (although it still doesn't confirm anything). Full roster or not, I am on Toledo for the game. BoL on your decision on this game. Perhaps we both will win.