stingyrivers
    stingyrivers's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Stingyrivers craziest wagering strategy youve ever seen thread

Hey guys,

a few of you may remember me, most may not, its been a year and im back giving the old college try in this racket again.... i've got some new tricks to go along with my old ones from last year, which will really show when i start my 1st inning scores thread in baseball again this year, except it's got a new twist, as well as my plays in the tourney this yr....

follow the wackiness as it starts tonight with the first play i make in a year.... i miss hanging out here and brainstorming with you guys....

If win

1) URI ML 1 unit to win 1.4 units

2) St. Marys ML 1.4 units to win .8 units

there it is my first play, hopefully of many

hope to see some of the old faces here, as well as some new ones, as i am gonna keep this thread going through the tourney

GL ALL

stingyrivers

wow i got a hell of a middle on the st mary's game on that original wager put 1.3 units on Wash St ML in the 2nd half to win 1 unit so on the back end of the original play i essentially had st marys to win and Wash st +13.... i also put 1 unit on ND ML/U146.5 parlayed, so it was a very decent start going into the tourney slightly over 5 unit profit on the night ill post my plays tomorrow.... in CBB i am a big fav ML parlay kind of guy so if you dont believe in those, call me crazy and just skip the thread

March Madness..... Let's get crazy guys (within the bounds of good money management of course)

diogee
    fadeable flamingo
    diogee's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good to see ya back stingy. I remember ya from the ml parlay threads. Hope all is going well.

stingyrivers

thanks bro... good to see some of the old crew is still here.... yup gonna roll through the tourney with the old parlay concept and then roll into baseball with a new interesting approach to the scoreless first inning thread that i had to abandon last spring.... thanks for stopping by diogee good to see ya man

Lets_Get_Money
    Lets_Get_Money's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 109

I'm gonna be doing a ML Parlay Strategy this year for the tourney ... Just Searched your threads love the concept it really is the Smart Play. I'm just trying to get the Parlay close as possible to EV.

Mizzu, Gonzaga and Cuse are the teams that have me going hmm. ... If I use them along with the 1 and 2's I get close -140 which would be great.

I'd like to get your early leans for Thursday and Friday (ML), been looking over them since sunday

stingyrivers

thanks for the post Money....

yeah a bunch of us at the lead of imgv had a great thing going last year with ML parlays....

im gonna post my plays for the first round on weds... right now for this concept i like, any 1 or 2 you can get a ML on, along with the 3 seeds and some select 4 seeds.... even Purdue looks like a great 5 seed to put in this which based on their ML in the 400's would greatly increase the payout of these plays....

my biggest play will likely be a prop bet that includes all the 1, 2 and 3 seeds essentially as a parlay at even money...

and ill probably supplement that play with a few smaller ones, pretty much with teams like you mentioned....

how do you like this one:

Villanova
    Purdue
    Gonzaga
    Cuse
    Mich St
    Kansas

paying exactly even money currently

The key in these is getting teams in there that are very unlikely to lose at a good value on overall payoff....

but, it is really important, imgv used to instill this in us last year, not to just jam an extra team in the play just to bridge the gap and make the payoff even money, almost always that extra team jammed in there is the one loss in the parlay... these things are still very profitable if you have 3 or 4 essential locks to win str8 up and the play is -125 to even as much as -160 if the play is that solid

ill be updating, hope to touch base with you in the next day or so

stingyrivers

also... another thing to consider... im thinking about using a couple of the big favs tomorrow night in the NIT to mix with first round huge favs so we have a bigger slate of big favs to select from and dont feel forced to jam something in on thurs and fri, just to try to get the price right....

some of these big favs to consider weds night:

Florida
    Creighton
    Auburn
    Stanford

i think a real strong play would be taking a couple of these and pairing them in a play with teams like Mizzou, Cuse and gonzaga on thurs and fri....

let's crack this, i know we can make a rock solid ML parlay with all the options between wed, thu and fri

Lets_Get_Money
    Lets_Get_Money's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 109

Edit Didn't see the above post

Love Nova/Gonzaga/MSU, Leaning Strong towards Cuse and Kansas ... Wouldn't put Money on a 5 vs 12 and Big 10 team

Instead of Purdue I was thinking about Mixing the parlays up with different sports which would Increase the value, So Basically I would have a Wed/Thursday/Friday

Love the Hornets, Roger Federer and Vlad Klitcko all have ML under 1000