Skanless1
    Skanless1's Avatar Become A Pro!

ASU/USC line...

the line for this game seems to low as i would expect ASU to be favored by at least 4 or so... i know the game is in LA so somewhat "homecourt" for USC, but still. i won taking ASU yesterday just bec. the line seemed "too good to be true" (thought UW should be favored by more) and thinking that might be the case again w/USC? what do you all think?

SportsChic
    SportsChic's Avatar Become A Pro!

Im playing USC with the points and on the moneyline..their defense is looking really solid, and you are right about the line..makes it a play for me

ryanXL977
    ryanXL977's Avatar Become A Pro!

the line is right on to me, i think it should be between 1-2 pts given where they are playing and how usc just horse whipped ucla

im all over usc ml

Skanless1

ok, thanks for the input guys! i've been really impressed by ASU so far, but maybe i need to take a closer look at USC.. the line makes me think USC is the play though.

ryanXL977
    ryanXL977's Avatar Become A Pro!

no matter what happens asu gets a number 4 seed
    usc must win to stay in and is at home
    i like usc a lot

play of the day for me

gl to you

The_Kid
    The_Kid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1930

USC FTW! This team is playing very well now. Floyd will come up with a defensive game plan to stop Harden and I love the way the Trojans match up with the Sun Devils. Screw the points. Take the ML if you have to. I'm laying my nuts on the table by saying that but I'm confident the way they've been playing so far in the tournament. If they win, they're in the tournament and they know it.

Skanless1

Quote Originally Posted by ryanXL977 View Post
    no matter what happens asu gets a number 4 seed
    usc must win to stay in and is at home
    i like usc a lot

play of the day for me

gl to you

well bro, i know you and i haven't seen eye to eye in the past w/NFL (esp re the Eagles) but good call on this one... i was on the fence re this game, but w/your strong recommendation made a play on USC and BINGO.. so i def gotta give you props!