Heandog
    Heandog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

lets hope so Donk ,we lost with dartmouth last night so they owe us Good luck man lets hit these

Notorious_Donk
    Notorious_Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5262

I am confident with N. Illinois and Pacific, but Dartmouth scares me after last night. Either way its a system play. Lets get it!

mikea33
    Why Canucks, why?
    mikea33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

Is the system done??

Notorious_Donk

Yup, conference tournaments are starting.

Heandog

system done But N.Ill would have falling into the system plays so I took a shot with them+8-

Notorious_Donk

Quote Originally Posted by Heandog View Post
    system done But N.Ill would have falling into the system plays so I took a shot with them+8-
    Good luck.

Heandog

Hey Donk looks like you were one of those who followed the system thru hope you made some money off it . Keep this system in mind for next year as the last 2 years the pre season kicked ass BIG TIME gonna start the last week of Jan next year myself Good Luck

Notorious_Donk

Hey Donk looks like you were one of those who followed the system thru hope you made some money off it . Keep this system in mind for next year as the last 2 years the pre season kicked ass BIG TIME gonna start the last week of Jan next year myself Good Luck
    I did make some money off this system. Definitely gonna follow this again next year. BOL Heandog!

trubbel
    trubbel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 610

Wich date is this system starting this season?

Heandog

the system dose have a couple of rules do not bet on the games on Senior nite and you do not bet on teams from these confrences AtlanticEast,Atlantic sun,Greatwest,Northeast,Patriot league,Southland,S.W.Atlantic and Summit, as they do not post lines on those games on a regular bases. Dont forget these are some pretty sucky teams we are playing here but then agian any team ranked 180 -thur 345 are , sometimes it takes Balls to make these bets but you cant pick and chose , and your best off in the long run if you play all the games flat for the same amount . and follow it thru , you are not gonna win em all but most likley win more than you lose GOOD LUCK
    found this from a couple of years ago if this helps

First ... 9101112