naslax13
    naslax13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2550

Wisco/minn ... Wow.

either softest line, or biggest trap i seen all year.. no clue what to make out of it.. thoughtS?

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

Wisconsin hasn't been great this year and Minny is a solid home team. If you think Wisconsin isn't a bad road team then you bet Wisconsin. If you think they are, you bet Minny

xstud
    xstud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Absolutely a stay away game. The key to this game is which Minny team will show up? The one who blew out Neb and NW or the one who got beat TWICE by Iowa. Also, the home record is very very misleading since they played mainly cupcakes aside from a sub-par VTech team. Right now Minny lives and dies by the 3. Tubby does not trust Ralph Sampson cause he is soft as hell and with so much pressure on the freshman guards and guys like Coleman and Welch it is far too unpredictable... add in the fact this is a Rivalry game.

Soooooo many better games to play tomorrow, the under is not even in play in my opinion.

naslax13
    naslax13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2550

Quote Originally Posted by TPowell View Post
    Wisconsin hasn't been great this year and Minny is a solid home team. If you think Wisconsin isn't a bad road team then you bet Wisconsin. If you think they are, you bet Minny
    WISCONSIN is a 100% better team and program.. think minny somehow wins though

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Ralph Sampson is probably the softest player in college hoops. I bet when he gets his heart rate tested, he registers the same as a bodies in a morge.