OK I have a few that I've booked, plus I'll mention a few leans that I'm not playing for one reason or another.

Booked:

Colorado +14
Central Florida -2.5
ND/W. Virginia UNDER 139.5
Seton Hall/Syracuse UNDER 153

Boston/Miami UNDER 189
Detroit -6.5

I went to Texas A&M and follow Big 12 basketball more than anything, so if I had to pick some of these, this is how I'd lean, though I'm not betting them.

Baylor +1 (they've been a disaster this year but I still think on a neutral court, they're more likely to win than Nebraska) (I realize I am posting this after the game has started. This was posted when I was aware of the halftime score.)

Oklahoma State -10.5 (actually I'm pretty confident about this one, would normally play it but just happened to like some other games more and am trying to limit myself)

A&M -6.5 (I think A&M will cover and win pretty easily. They are on fire lately and flying high, whereas Tech sucks, and I think their win over KU was a pure fluke, just one of those days that sometimes occur. Anyway, I mainly stayed away from this one because I don't know how A&M will fare from the outside if Carter doesn't play, and also he might be missed if Tech starts fouling at then end. I could see Tech covering with a late flurry to bring it to 5 maybe. If anyone has news on Carter let me know, I might then play it.)

Good luck!