4seasons
    4seasons's Avatar Become A Pro!

Line Movement Heavy on UNLV

Wanted to wing Wyoming as I wung Wisconsin, but +140 shot to +150 all over in a hurry. Any news/input on this game for me homey's?

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia
    MagicDiceFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!

I got a feeling this game will play legit today with no traps. Two good teams with excellent records.

4seasons

Vandy, Whisky both blowing up in my face, have to wing Wyoming now for the trifecta ..

Cowboys +4 @ -120

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia
    MagicDiceFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!

If you need an easy winner with an upcoming game, take Ball State First Half -3.5 ...they should blow out Miami OH.

DaBlueHen
    DaBlueHen's Avatar Become A Pro!

Only thing could be I heard no one is there because of weather taking away home court advantage. Not sure tho. Im on Wyoming +4 Lets go

4seasons

Quote Originally Posted by MagicDiceFlow View Post
    If you need an easy winner with an upcoming game, take Ball State First Half -3.5 ...they should blow out Miami OH.
    If it's easy you say they "will" not "should" ... nothing easy about winners that "should" win. In any case, it appears Ball ST got outscored 34-18 at home, and so if you have any more "easy winner"s of yours to post in my threads, please hesitate to do so.

4seasons

Quote Originally Posted by DaBlueHen View Post
    Only thing could be I heard no one is there because of weather taking away home court advantage. Not sure tho. Im on Wyoming +4 Lets go
    Winning with the Hen