ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6898

Buckeyes only up 4... pathetic

Can't wait to fade this team in the tourney

bkeith12
    Cleveland St - 6h and -11.5 for the game
    bkeith12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 432

Cus its just easy to go into Madison and win let alone blow the badgers out. Name speaks for its self.

JT OZ
    JT OZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Not an easy place to play but they still have plenty to prove despite a nice win today.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by bkeith12 View Post
    Cus its just easy to go into Madison and win let alone blow the badgers out. Name speaks for its self.
    shut up sally, they haven't won there since 2000 and its a revenge game and they still couldn't ever pull the lead past 6 or 7 and of course put even winning the game up in the air... Buckeyes will fold midway into the tourney vs a good D team.

and my name? yeah buddy... never heard that one b4, i should just be like you and make it generic and worthless like your online moniker... yeah, go google moniker loser. I'm up big today already, I had the Buckeyes 2h -1 so I needed more than a 4 pt win and somehow at the end, even with the inept Buckeyes... I got it and cashed, also with the 2h under... so fukk you

ill watch a ream team win a road game now, the Tar Heels

bkeith12

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    shut up sally, they haven't won there since 2000 and its a revenge game and they still couldn't ever pull the lead past 6 or 7 and of course put even winning the game up in the air... Buckeyes will fold midway into the tourney vs a good D team.

and my name? yeah buddy... never heard that one b4, i should just be like you and make it generic and worthless like your online moniker... yeah, go google moniker loser. I'm up big today already, I had the Buckeyes 2h -1 so I needed more than a 4 pt win and somehow at the end, even with the inept Buckeyes... I got it and cashed, also with the 2h under... so fukk you

ill watch a ream team win a road game now, the Tar Heels
    How bout those Tar heels, going on the road against the powerhouse Maryland. Real team huh? The same team that just gave up 81 to Georgia Tech, Sweet buddy. Georgia Tech the scoring machine that they are. UNC doest have the defense to win it all. Down 3 to Maryland hahahahahah Wisconson>Maryland Go fuk yourself pussy.

JT OZ
    JT OZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Really thought the Heels would be better than this but they have continued to disappoint all season.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

How bout those Tar heels, going on the road against the powerhouse Maryland. Real team huh? The same team that just gave up 81 to Georgia Tech, Sweet buddy. Georgia Tech the scoring machine that they are. UNC doest have the defense to win it all. Down 3 to Maryland hahahahahah Wisconson>Maryland Go fuk yourself pussy.
    your a fool, Heels saving to win it nice and easy 2h and be ready to go for Wed. you startn sht... don't be mad now bkeith... Maryland's best half of the season and up 3...

bkeith12

your a fool, Heels saving to win it nice and easy 2h and be ready to go for Wed. you startn sht... don't be mad now bkeith... Maryland's best half of the season and up 3...
    Maryland blows and so does Georgia Tech who the fuk gives up 81 to GT besides UNC. Worst defense in top 15 ranked teams, hands fukn down.

bkeith12

This real team is down 9 to fukn Maryland Wisconsin>Maryland Ohio State > UNC

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

This real team is down 9 to fukn Maryland Wisconsin>Maryland Ohio State > UNC
    Gimme the final score... BITCH

Thanks Tar Heels, just cashed them 2h -8.5... too fukkn easy

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

another fukkn no show... i talked at half and said exactly what had happened and what would happen... while you just tried to run yo mouth bkeith... more like bbitch

bkeith12

I bet you were on first half and game so you probably went 1-2. Who cares bro Ohio State beat a good team on the road. UNC beat a average team and struggled

bkeith12

Ohio State, will make it farther then UNC in the tourney. 81 bro, thats the number GT put up on UNC. That sir is pathetic.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

guy just doesn't get the NCAA

bkeith12

I guess I just dont. Because your basically saying UNC win was impressive while Ohio States was pathetic. Actually thats exactly what your saying.

Buckeye
    Buckeye's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9997

Can't wait to fade this team in the tourney
    I think won and covered jackaxx