bassmaster
    bassmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!

Adding davidson -9.5 (-120) buying the .5pt

another game here with great ratio value and the current line is -11 now

Tower
    Tower's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4571

Just a thought to ponder, I think people are going to start to b*tch on the lines you get with your local. Especially if you win and they lose and nobody can get the same lines you do. Then they are going to start disputing your record because of it. I've seen it happen many times with other "unmentionable" posters on this site. Maybe use the lines from sbr or the Hilton or some online book. It's just a suggestion, keep up the good work!

bassmaster

Watching texas now the numbers are in a 6 for 6 agreement my local has the at -2.5 and the current is -3. Looking to see if the current goes to -3.5 to -4 in the next hour if it does i will f**kin pound texas
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Ron29301

bassmaster

Quote Originally Posted by Tower View Post
    Just a thought to ponder, I think people are going to start to b*tch on the lines you get with your local. Especially if you win and they lose and nobody can get the same lines you do. Then they are going to start disputing your record because of it. I've seen it happen many times with other "unmentionable" posters on this site. Maybe use the lines from sbr or the Hilton or some online book. It's just a suggestion, keep up the good work!

Look I understand but thats not my problem. I can just stop doing this completely and free up more of my time. I am just looking to help people out here and thats it. I will never ask anyone to pay for my tips EVER EVER in the future and if the negativity decides to start I will just disappear. You see it is not an ego thing for me just looking to retire early.

bassmaster

Idaho state is HUGE for me right now I just re dumped on it had 1g on it and just addes 5g's to that tremendous play here 6 out of 6 on the numbers

Tower
    Tower's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4571

Quote Originally Posted by bassmaster View Post
    Look I understand but thats not my problem. I can just stop doing this completely and free up more of my time. I am just looking to help people out here and thats it. I will never ask anyone to pay for my tips EVER EVER in the future and if the negativity decides to start I will just disappear. You see it is not an ego thing for me just looking to retire early.
    I hear ya, I just saw you recently joined and thought I'd mention something I'd seen in the past and hate to see that happen in this thread. Anyway, like I said before keep up the good work!

By the way, I'm not trying to bash in anyway. Check my posts, I never have and never will. I'm just trying to offer some helpful advice.
    Last edited by Tower; 02-06-12 at 01:35 PM.
    Points Awarded:

bassmaster gave Tower 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

southpaw74
    southpaw74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 494

Bass, you are doing well right now and thats great but you just need to have some common sense and be realistic to. If you post plays that are often 2-3 points better than anyone can get now then people may not like it. Just an FYI... It doesn't mean you are wrong but as a bettor if you don't get good numbers then you will lose in the long run. It's like if you go get the last 60" plasma at best buy on black Friday for $500 and then go tell your friends but they have to pay $1300 for the same thing. They may not be as excited or lucky as you. keep up the good work

G3ko08
    G3ko08's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 487

Quote Originally Posted by southpaw74 View Post
    Bass, you are doing well right now and thats great but you just need to have some common sense and be realistic to. If you post plays that are often 2-3 points better than anyone can get now then people may not like it. Just an FYI... It doesn't mean you are wrong but as a bettor if you don't get good numbers then you will lose in the long run. It's like if you go get the last 60" plasma at best buy on black Friday for $500 and then go tell your friends but they have to pay $1300 for the same thing. They may not be as excited or lucky as you. keep up the good work
    How about u just keep ur comments to urself! And to answer to ur "Black Friday scenario" it's up to that individual to decide if they want to make the bet or not!
    Last edited by G3ko08; 02-06-12 at 01:43 PM.

G3ko08

Bassmaster, your doing a great job. Don't let other peoples comments affect you. We appreciate the hard work you put in! If peeps can realize that, then they should keep their 2cents to themselves!!

southpaw74

Quote Originally Posted by G3ko08 View Post
    How about u just keep ur comments to urself!
    What are you talking about? I'm just being realistic and trying to let him know what he may not realize. I never told him to stop posting, that he was wrong, or even doing a bad job. If you have a problem with that then you are out of touch with reality and living in a dream world. Relax

Sourbumpy
    Sourbumpy's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm with ya bass... I've been getting different numbers from my local.... That just means I don't play every play you post...keep up the good work Bass

bassmaster

listen guys lets just take it easy South paw,G3ko8, there is no problem here at all on my end with your comments. Tower I awarded you an sbr point for just giving out a heads up, but this thread of mine is all about US as a whole. I am going to post my leans and plays how I get them. If they work for you fantastic and if they cost you an extra vig to play your play and lets say it wins obviously it doesn't matter, but if it loses and you are losing 10 or 20 on every 100 different than me, OR if I hit it and you don't I cannot and will not be responsible for that or be responsible period for any wager of any amount placed by anyone of my picks. Your wagering with me, against me is all of each sbr members choice. We are all here just looking for an edge at that is all. Now enough said and lets hit some games tonight
    Points Awarded:

Tower gave bassmaster 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

SimonSayz gave bassmaster 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

bassmaster

Watching texas now the numbers are in a 6 for 6 agreement my local has the at -2.5 and the current is -3. Looking to see if the current goes to -3.5 to -4 in the next hour if it does i will f**kin pound texas
    Ok guys fell asleep to much excitement last night. My local has updated my lines Idaho St looks like my bomb of the night behind that is uconn over and Davidson . As far as Texas goes we have to wait and see and now if it is played it will be played close to tip off.
    Last edited by bassmaster; 02-06-12 at 02:22 PM.

G3ko08

Quote Originally Posted by southpaw74 View Post
    What are you talking about? I'm just being realistic and trying to let him know what he may not realize. I never told him to stop posting, that he was wrong, or even doing a bad job. If you have a problem with that then you are out of touch with reality and living in a dream world. Relax
    And to answer to ur "Black Friday scenario" it's up to that individual to decide if they want to make the bet or not! He is putting the effort to share his bets with us.

southpaw74

Sounds good. I agree. Good luck everyone.

SimonSayz
    SimonSayz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3180

Lets Kill the Bookie.

bassmaster

Quote Originally Posted by SimonSayz View Post
    Lets Kill the Bookie.

yes Simon that is always are intention but key thing for everyone to remember is : NOW WHO CAN GUESS THIS?

WWYM

exshot
    Update your status
    exshot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 366

yes Simon that is always are intention but key thing for everyone to remember is : NOW WHO CAN GUESS THIS?

WWYM
    What will you make

salvador_7764
    salvador_7764's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 415

Gl today bassmaster.thanks for your kind.

bassmaster

Quote Originally Posted by exshot View Post
    what will you make

nope try again?

exshot
    Update your status
    exshot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 366

nope try again?
    Clue?

What would you make?

G3ko08

We want your money!!

doin
    doin's Avatar Become A Pro!

wisely wager your money

Sourbumpy
    Sourbumpy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Willy wonkas young midgets?

bassmaster

Quote Originally Posted by Sourbumpy View Post
    Willy wonkas young midgets?

lol very very funny that killed me

bassmaster

Quote Originally Posted by doin View Post
    wisely wager your money

winner

bassmaster

I am seeing a BIG NIGHT here. Just have to plan this accordingly. At first did you ever say it SEEMS to easy? WELL ITS LOOKING LIKE THAT SAYING IS GOING TO BE AS EASY AS IT IS READ

CantTouchAyo
    CantTouchAyo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 71340

GL Bass

bassmaster

Thanks Ayo I had the day off and am really ready here. I am actually ahead of my self right now and am looking into Wednesday nights SUPERBOWL between DUKE & N.CAROLINA I am thinking about this line and am comming up with N.C -3.5. I was using my system in advance and I know Duke just lost an ACC game yesterday and also know the PUBLIC will Pound DUKE to death. It is also VEGAS Wednesday. I am comming up with a NORTH CARLOLINA LEAN AND BLOW OUT by 10-15 points here, and know that this game will be put in at last minute as the line drops in NC favor at around -2 to -1. This is only a LEAN and SENARIO drafted for an assumption for now.
    Last edited by bassmaster; 02-06-12 at 04:51 PM.

bassmaster

MONDAY"S PLAYS: (MORE COMMING)

UCONN OVER 127.5
    IDAHO STATE +16.5 (-130) buying the 1 point here
    DAVIDSON -9.5 (-120) buying the .5 point here

MONDAY'S LEANS ONLY:

MARQUETTE
    MISSOURI
    TEXAS
    FURMAN
    Last edited by bassmaster; 02-06-12 at 05:24 PM.

bassmaster

Adding missouri -4.5 (-120) buying the .5 point

adding furman +3.5 (-130) buying the 1 point

adding furman under 131.5

adding appalachian state +2.5 (-120) buying the .5 point

jackmyhoggoff
    jackmyhoggoff's Avatar Become A Pro!

504-506-508-509-514-518 each ** & ML-Parlay the 6-uckers*

bassmaster

ADDING LOUIVILLE -2.5 (-140) bought the 1.5 points

G3ko08

Bass, you have any halftime bets?

bassmaster

Adding missouri -2.5 second half
    Adding louiville -1.5 second half
    Points Awarded:

G3ko08 gave bassmaster 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

First ... 3456789 ... Last