Ambition
    The Professor
    Ambition's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2452

1H Bets

Looking to bet the 1H in the games tonight. Anyone have any thoughts on the 1H lines.

These are the lines I'm interested in so far:

Duke -2.5
    Nebraska +3.5
    Detroit +1.5
    Arkansas -6.5
    UCLA +2
    Oregon State +1.5

jack meoff
    jack meoff's Avatar Become A Pro!

Colorado is a very hard place to play

Ambition
    The Professor

Oregon State will put up points and come out hard and get a lead in the 1H. I do see them losing late in the game though.

jack meoff
    jack meoff's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like everything else tho. Might tail a bit

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

i'd be a little wary of Duke and Oregon State. this is one of those circle-the-date games for VT, so you'd expect them to show up early (and 1H means that you don't get the benefit of Duke's outstanding FT shooting down the stretch). Oregon State is coming off the huge rivalry game upset in Eugene and going to the altitude in Boulder, where UC is really tough. Nebraska and Detroit both look to have some solid potential, no strong thoughts on Ark State or UCLA.

those are my thoughts, BOL whatever you decide.

Ambition
    The Professor

Quote Originally Posted by BiffTFinancial View Post
    i'd be a little wary of Duke and Oregon State. this is one of those circle-the-date games for VT, so you'd expect them to show up early (and 1H means that you don't get the benefit of Duke's outstanding FT shooting down the stretch). Oregon State is coming off the huge Rivalry game upset in Eugene and going to the altitude in Boulder, where UC is really tough. Nebraska and Detroit both look to have some solid potential, no strong thoughts on Ark State or UCLA.

those are my thoughts, BOL whatever you decide.
    Thank you, appreciate that. I was thinking the same thing with Duke, I don't think I'm going to make a play with Duke. I feel pretty confident about Oregon State actually coming out of the gate hard. Nebraska and Detroit are probably my favorites as well but, we will see which plays I'm actually going to make and if your interested you can look on my thread, 'Ambition Season Thread'.

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

Quote Originally Posted by Ambition View Post
    Thank you, appreciate that. I was thinking the same thing with Duke, I don't think I'm going to make a play with Duke. I feel pretty confident about Oregon State actually coming out of the gate hard. Nebraska and Detroit are probably my favorites as well but, we will see which plays I'm actually going to make and if your interested you can look on my thread, 'Ambition Season Thread'.
    will do. think i'm going to look into Nebraska 1H myself - NU is a jump-shooting team and UNL sure knows how to fugly up a game. the 1H play that i'm considering for Duke/VT is under 65.5. BOL to you tonight, pal.

Ambition
    The Professor

Quote Originally Posted by BiffTFinancial View Post
    will do. think i'm going to look into Nebraska 1H myself - NU is a jump-shooting team and UNL sure knows how to fugly up a game. the 1H play that i'm considering for Duke/VT is under 65.5. BOL to you tonight, pal.
    I've decided to only make one play for 1H and that was to go against my original pick of Arkansas St. -6.5 and go with UL Monroe +6.5.

Last time these two teams played the final was 65-63 in a tight one and I'm hoping to look for it again. BOL to you as well.