bkeith12
    Cleveland St - 6h and -11.5 for the game
    bkeith12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 432

Valparaiso -2.5

I really like this play. Detroit isnt a bad team at home, but they are not good on the road. Valpo won in Detroit by 2 When they first met this year and didnt cover the -5 spread. But on this one they are at home. Valpo needs this win to stay with Clev St for 1st in the Horizon. Any thoughts?

Ambition
    The Professor
    Ambition's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2452

Detroit wins SU.

bkeith12

Quote Originally Posted by Ambition View Post
    Detroit wins SU.
    Whys that?

Ambition
    The Professor

I have no reason besides Valparaiso looks too good. I completely agree with you on everything you said and would love to take them but, since it seems so easy I tend to go the other way.

I did this last night with Rhode Island. I loved UMass and so did everyone else and the line was too low and seemed like a trap so I went with Rhode Island with a 1-9 home record and they won SU.

Just seems like the same scenario in this game.

bkeith12

Quote Originally Posted by Ambition View Post
    I have no reason besides Valparaiso looks too good. I completely agree with you on everything you said and would love to take them but, since it seems so easy I tend to go the other way.

I did this last night with Rhode Island. I loved UMass and so did everyone else and the line was too low and seemed like a trap so I went with Rhode Island with a 1-9 home record and they won SU.

Just seems like the same scenario in this game.
    hahahah So true. Actually just seen Youngstown St -2 against Illinois Chicago. UMASS killed me earlier in the year in non conference. So I put them on my blacklist. But now im really loving this Youngstown State pick even more then Valpo.

Ambition
    The Professor

Youngstown seems good too, I was looking at that game earlier. I want to see how the line moves though, 70% are on Youngstown.

bkeith12

Illinois Chicago is horrible. I think Im gonna lock it up, especially after YSU just whooped on Wisc-Mil on the road.

Ambition
    The Professor

I don't know if you should lock it up now. It's a toss-up. There might be a RLM on this one going in Chicago-Illinois' way. BOL though.
    Points Awarded:

bkeith12 gave Ambition 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Illinois Chicago plays Youngstown State tough. Even beat them bad last year. I would stay away from the spread and play the OVER 130 total.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Detroit has the players, and Valpo has the coach. Detroit can lose to anyone on the road. not even a question. I had them circled, but cut them off my picks.
    Points Awarded:

bkeith12 gave HoulihansTX 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

zephyr
    zephyr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 581

Looks like the bigs are putting their money on Detroit. With around 3/4 of bets on Valpo, Detroit's line has gone from +3 to +2. It's Detroit, or, maybe better, no play.

bkeith12

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    Looks like the bigs are putting their money on Detroit. With around 3/4 of bets on Valpo, Detroit's line has gone from +3 to +2. It's Detroit, or, maybe better, no play.
    Yeah I think Im gonna just leave this one be. I think Youngstown St is a better play for me.

bkeith12

Quote Originally Posted by NYSportsGuy210 View Post
    Illinois Chicago plays Youngstown State tough. Even beat them bad last year. I would stay away from the spread and play the OVER 130 total.
    I really never play Over/Unders. I dont prefer to play them. Yeah they beat YSU at home last year, but YSU is clealry a better team this year then they were last year. Gonna ride with 1 unit on Youngstown St.