Fidel
    Fidel's Avatar Become A Pro!

My favorite fade is playing tonight!

Alright! DePaul Blue Demons....My favorite team to fade. And theyre giving 3.5! Cmon, Let's Go!

So they squeaked past a good Rutgers team on the road last week because this Crockett kid came to life and contributed a career game hitting everything. Hey, it happens, but I wouldnt rely on that again. This team still doesnt know how to really win. Playing in the Big East with not many improvments from last year, where they won 1 conference game, its hard to walk with your head high.

St johns is nothing to write home about, a young team, but they showed some potential vs Duke at Cameron in their last game and I really like this freshman Harkless that they got.

I like the Red Storm to win tonight but Ill take the 3.5!

Goodfella10
    Goodfella10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 80

Like them as well, but can't pull the trigger. Good luck.

Fidel

Quote Originally Posted by Goodfella10 View Post
    Like them as well, but can't pull the trigger. Good luck.
    Thanks. Sloppy start, but a long way to go.

Goodfella10
    Goodfella10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 80

Took them ML in the 2nd Half (+125). Hopefully their shooting picks up. It looks like they shot terrible in the 1st half.

Fidel

Quote Originally Posted by Goodfella10 View Post
    Took them ML in the 2nd Half (+125). Hopefully their shooting picks up. It looks like they shot terrible in the 1st half.
    76% 2nd half shooting. They stepped it up alright. Ever since they started pressing too, DePaul has been crumbling. Forcing two 5 sec violations very rare. And theyre dominating inside. God'sgift dunkin all over the place!

Fidel

That Harrison kid made DePaul defense look like the Washington Generals out there vs the Harlem Globetrotters. Congrats on the cash fella and anyone else who might have tailed.