Goodfella10
    Goodfella10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 80

Goodfella10's Plays - 2-1-12

RECORD (61-53) +15.1 UNITS

**INDIANA +4.5
    -I felt Indiana really controlled the the first matchup, but had a breakdown at the end that made the game much closer than it actually was. The Wolverines are very tough at home and Indiana is a totally different team on the road. In a few of their games, IU was in control and had huge collapses at the end of the games. I feel Indiana is the better team and I think they have an outside shot to win outright tonight. Strangely enough, Michigan's 3pt defense is worse at home than on the road. IU is actually has a very solid 3pt defense, which is a plus against a team that relies on the 3 as much as Michigan.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL
    Last edited by Goodfella10; 02-01-12 at 05:15 PM. Reason: Got it at 4.5

Goodfella10

ADDING:

***GEORGETOWN -2 (-120)

-UConn has been struggling quite a bit and really needs this game. Either the wheels are going to fall off or they are going to get back on track, but Georgetown is likely not the team they would like to be playing in this spot. Georgetown has only lost once at home and UConn has had trouble with quality teams on the road. This game will be won on the boards. UConn is one of the best offensive rebounding teams in the country, but GTown is very solid rebounding the ball defensively. This is a big game for both teams, but I don't see a young, struggling UConn team beating GTown at home. So, I will take the Hoyas -2.

Goodfella10

ADDING:

**FSU -12

-FSU plays great defense and Georgia Tech struggles to score. FSU is also very tough at home and manages to play most teams very well there. I see a 15+ point win tonight.

darkenergy
    darkenergy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 522

Good luck today Goddfella, I'm on GT too my medium play. Keep an eyes on this game if Ucon has a big lead, pounding GT 2H. Ucon has been a master of meltdown in 2H this season.

darkenergy

My other plays are TCU, Indiana St. and Colorado St.

Goodfella10

adding:

**memphis +2.5

Goodfella10

Quote Originally Posted by darkenergy View Post
    Good luck today Goddfella, I'm on GT too my medium play. Keep an eyes on this game if Ucon has a big lead, pounding GT 2H. Ucon has been a master of meltdown in 2H this season.
    Thanks, best of luck to you as well. I thought about Colorado St, but is just a small lean for me at this point.

Goodfella10

ADDING:

**TEXAS AM +7

-These teams seem to always play one another close and I don't think this game will be any different. Texas AM struggles on the offensive end, but plays very good defense. Without Middleton their offense isn't as smooth, but I think they should be able to stick around tonight. Dash Harris is a good matchup with Jackson at point and it should be a big story for this game. If Harris can play solid defense on Jackson and I think he will, I think Texas AM can cover.

Goodfella10

adding:

*st johns - ml (+125) - 2nd half

darkenergy

Hope Colorado St will come through to make a 4-0 day for me.
    Best of luck on your GF