RoadFavorites$$$
    RoadFavorites$$$'s Avatar Become A Pro!

drake plus 6.5?!?!

This may be a trap but im getting the better team plus 6.5? Fine. Ill go down fighting with it. Go drake!!! 2900 to win 2636.35!

dudekid
    the mon-fri fantasy guy
    dudekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

i agree with this play, will also put a little on the ML...ind st. coming off a big double OT win on sunday late night, i like drake in this spot

RoadFavorites$$$

Lol 4 minutes into the game and we already know it was a huge huge trap. Nice.

RoadFavorites$$$

Lol i love how if i bet a team they shoot 35 percent below their season averages. Starting to realize betting on 18 year olds is not too bright

RoadFavorites$$$

How did vegas know that a team doing great offensively was suddenly going to shoot 18 percent from the field?!?!?! How?!?!?!

RoadFavorites$$$

You cant beat vegas. This line is 5 points off and its because Vegas somehow knew a good shooting team would shoot 15 percent from the field.

RoadFavorites$$$

How do they get away with this? How could they possibly know a great shooting team would shoot 15 percent against a god awful defense? How is a line that should be -1 set at -6.5 and they get away with it

RoadFavorites$$$

Quote Originally Posted by RoadFavorites$$$ View Post
    How do they get away with this? How could they possibly know a great shooting team would shoot 15 percent against a god awful defense? How is a line that should be -1 set at -6.5 and they get away with it
    Well its official i have the worst luck in the history of.gambling.