BIGJBALLERS
    BIGJBALLERS's Avatar Become A Pro!

BIGJBALLERS Season Long NCAA

I have been posting a lot in other forums and thought why not here too.
    Been on a up and down run but making money for sure.

Tuesday Plays:

T Tech +4 (6.6 units to win 6) Why back a team who is win less in conference and has lost eight in a row? Simple this is all about pride and their only real shot at a conference win. They hung with OK ST up on the road so why can't they hold serve at home. OK ST upset some good teams but they are super flawed. Look for Ty Nurse to win the head to head battle with Page.
    TT by 9

TT ML (+160) 2 units to win 3.2

Penn State +9.5 (4.4 units to win 4) Seems liking i always backing Penn State a home but i just like the spot. I don't think they can straight win but i am convinced they can stay within the number.
    Wisky by 6

BIGJBALLERS

Looks like the lines dropped big time for both so on the right side.

BIGJBALLERS

Record:1-2
    Units: -4.6
    Well T Tech will not win a conference game that is for sure. I got the offensive input i wanted just not on the defensive end

BIGJBALLERS

Wednesday Plays:

Depaul -2 (9.9 units to win 9) Been waiting for a good match-up for Depaul for weeks and here it is. They play a offensively challenged St Johns team and should be able to control the pace of the game rather than always having to play catch up (like when they played better Big East teams) Look for them to open the game on a huge run and never look back.

Depaul by 9

U Conn +3.5 (5.5 units to win 5) I really like this spot for U Conn as they have a knack to show up when your just about to count them out. Lamb should be able to find some open lanes in G-town defense and Drumound should be a big factor for the G-town bigs to handle.
    U Conn by 4

U Mass -4 (4.4 units to win 4) U Mass has finally hit their stride and are now on the road to play a dreadful URI team. I usually like the home dog but in this case U Mass has far too much fire power with Chaz playing so well for URI to handle.
    U Mass by 12

romoney
    College Hoop Time
    romoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 179

No jamal wilson for RI..stilll...but they have surprised people.... i like UMASS too!!

BIGJBALLERS

the u mass line worries me the most but sometimes the better team does win on the road in conference play. BOL romoney!

BIGJBALLERS

Record: 1-5
    Units: -23.6

Great Start! What a brutal night. I fell into the trap with U Mass and than just invested in a team i thought was a little better than they are in Depaul. Can only improve tomorrow.

Thursday PLays:

Utah +10 ( 5.5 units to win 5) Double digits at home vs a Oregon team that is little suspect on the road in PAc 12 play. Back to the basics on this play.
    Oregon by 4

SE Missu State +16 (5.5 units to win 5) I really think this team has the scoring to be able to keep up with Murry State. Murry State might make a couple more stops down the stretch but this game will stay within the number
    Murry State by 8

Duke -4 (3.3 units to win 3) I always feel V Tech has one huge upset in them but this is not the game. V Tech lack of a go to guy and overall scoring will be hard for them to keep up with a rapidly improving Duke team.
    Duke by 11

BIGJBALLERS

Record: 3-6
    Units: -21.1

Should have been a 3-0 night but late in the game Utah remember they do actually suck.

BIGJBALLERS

Fridays Plays:

Penn ML +120 ( 10 units to win 12 units) Zach Rosen and the Penn Quakers knows their only shot at the big dance is to keep winning in the league and than win their head to head match-up with Harvard. They can not fall one game behind. This teams 11-9 record is very deceiving as they have played some legit teams this year. They just beat a good St J's team and lost in OT early in the season to Temple.
    Penn by 7

One play and getting ready for Saturday.

BIGJBALLERS

Well that looked like winner until a complete melt down with 1:23 to play in the game
    Record: 3-7
    Units: -31.1
    Might be good fade material
    Saturday Plays:
    Plays:
    Mizzu -2.0 -(bought the hook -120) 4.8 for 4
    Denver -1- 6.6 for 6
    OKLA -1 -5.5 for 5
    Delaware +3.5 - 8.8 for 8
    Marq -1 - 7.7 for 7
    Mizzu State +1.5 - 5.5 for 5

BIGJBALLERS