Vonnegut
    Vonnegut's Avatar Become A Pro!

Talk Me Out of This Teaser

Alabama+17.5
    Akron+8.5

Vonnegut

Havent pulled the trigger yet, much more confident about Akron staying within 5, I can easily see Alabama getting blown out today but the number is so tempting. Any thoughts?
    IMHO Alabama doesnt match up that well against Tennessee, and this is a home rivalry game for a team that seems to have found its bearings. On the other hand 18 points is ALOT of points against a team who hasnt lost any game this year by more than 14.

MrMonkey
    MrMonkey's Avatar Become A Pro!

Vonn, don't know Akron but it would seem to me Alabama +that many, how can they not cover, of course this is coming from the Monkey

MrMonkey

Vonnegut

I think Akron can win outright. Kent State I think will win but by no more than 5. The part of this that worries me is a motivated Tennessee team at home crushing an Alabama team that is very inconsistent and really has nothing to play for.

MrMonkey

Vonn, the Junkman already took Alabama, the guy doesn't play many games but from people I've talked too he knows what's he doing (not like me) Might want to ask him?

MrMonkey

MrMonkey

Vonn, you seem to have my attitude, until I lose everything I started with (which won't kill me) I'm going to keep plugging away at it. Remember the glass is half-full. We going to right the ship buddy before the season's over my friend! If today isn't a positive day though I might throw the glass through the TV!

MrMonkey

Vonnegut

I usually rip college basketball. This year I am up 3...yes 3 units. At fifty bucks per unit that is an half years worth of sweating and grinding for a grand total of 150 bucks. To put that into perspective, last year I was up almost 20 units and the year before up around 40 units. This college basketball season feels like last years bases-everything I touch turns to shit-sort of like a reverse Midas touch. I have been wagering on sports for over ten years now and have always followed sound money management which has gotten me out of some jams and some bad seasons. My goal this year was to match last year and it makes me want to chase a bit-something I have never done more than once or twice a year on hoops. It really crushes your confidence when tried and true systems start to fail. Normally I wouldnt dream of coming onto a forum to ask other people what they thought of my picks, but its been that kind of season-gut wrenching, grinding and confidence destroying.

MrMonkey

This is what makes me hesitant at times because of alot of experienced guys like yourself saying it's been a tough year! But see I haven't chased at all(one time 1-0 lucky) Today will be our day!

MrMonkey

Slate
    Slate's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Vonnegut View Post
    Alabama+17.5
    Akron+8.5

Looks really good

romoney
    College Hoop Time
    romoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 179

Nice play. I shouldve bought 2 points like i was going to