MJT1212
    ECU Pirates
    MJT1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Make or Break Wednesday

This is a make or break Wednesday for me...heres what I have...

George Mason -4
    Delaware +8 (buy 1/2 pt)
    Geogia Southern +5
    Florida State -8
    Michigan St ML -500
    UNLV ML -600
    Utah Jazz ML -650

I've got these all together in a 7 Way Parlay and also a...
    5 Way Round Robin (which is 21 diff bets of all 5 team combos possible, for those who didn't know)

And also a little extra money on a 5 team parlay with all above minus FL ST and George Mason...

Wish me luck...

caboman
    UNLV baby!!!
    caboman's Avatar Become A Pro!

Doesn't that mean that you have the same team in 15 different parlays? I don't really understand the logic in this, other than you need 6/7 to win to make money, if I calculate correctly.

I wish you good luck. I hope you hit all 7!! I am on GM, FSU and UNLV, so I am rooting for you!!!

MJT1212
    ECU Pirates

Well I got 3 of my 4 tough ones covered, now I need my 3 ML's to pull it home...

Wish me LUCK!!!

MJT1212
    ECU Pirates

THIS FUKIN BLOWS, JAZZ (A 10 PT FAVORITE) LOSE IN DOUBLE OVERTIME TO COST ME ALMOST EVERYTHING. I WON ONE FUKIN PARLAY BECAUSE OF THE FUKIN JAZZ, IF THEY"D OF WON I"D BE SITTING REAL PRETTY RIGHT NOW. I"M PROBABLY GOING TO QUIT BETTING AFTER WHAT JUST HAPPENED...THATS JUST FUKING RIDICULOUS, IF YOU SAW THE GAME THEN YOU WILL KNOW WHAT I"M TALKING ABOUT. AT LEAST FIVE AIRBALLS AND 5 MISSED FREETHROWS IN THE 4th an OT...................................... ......SHOOT ME