whoatommy
    whoatommy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sure fire for this Saturday.....

I know its only Wednesday but I've been on this ever since the end of their last game, UConn vs. Pitt.

UConn will beat and cover against Pitt whatever the spread this Saturday. Nothing has changed since their last game, except probably Robinson got better. Also, hard to say this but Price got better too. Pitt on the other hand.....they're still the same Pitt that got all the timely calls from the refs. If the refs calls the game like they called the Providence/Pitt game, Uconn wins by double digits. Otherwise, in a fairly called game, Uconn by 7. Making this my biggest play in CBB this year.

whoatommy

bump

yort05q
    yort05q's Avatar Become A Pro!

spread will probably be Pitt -2.0
    UCONN should cover, but I honestly dont think they really care if they win or lose. They are already a lock to be a 1 seed and they may be looking forward to the Big Est tourney.
    Last edited by yort05q; 03-06-09 at 08:28 AM.

whoatommy

Quote Originally Posted by yort05q View Post
    UCONN should cover, but I honestly dont think they really care if they win or lose. They are already a lock to be a 1 seed and they may be looking forward to the Big Est tourney.

This game's for the regular season title, which Coach Calhoun really cares about, more than the Big East tourney.

whoatommy

ML at +150

Rixsaw
    Rixsaw's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

Quote Originally Posted by yort05q View Post
    I'm thinking the same. My fear is UCON starters will see limited minutes. Although UCON +4 is too good to pass up. This is killing me.

Rixsaw
    Rixsaw's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

ML is up at $165....hmmm....

whoatommy

get it

whoatommy

well I guess it's not a good idea to put money on your favorite team