Goodfella10
    Goodfella10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 80

Goodfella10's Plays - 1-20-12

RECORD (39-30) +17.7 UNITS
    PLAY OF THE DAY (3-5) -5.3 UNITS

*TEMPLE -9
    -
    Maryland still has only played 2 road games, which they lost, and Temple is a tough place to play. The fact that the Terps are young doesn't do them any favors on the road. Stoglin is a great guard that can score in bunches, but far from a team player. He has even been benched against Georgia Tech because he wouldn't pass the ball to his teammates. I think in a game where you play a defense as good as Temple, you have to play well as a unit. While Stoglin will no doubt score, the question is how many shots he will miss while getting those points. I will play this one small because the spread is quite wide, but I think Temple can win by double digits.
    GOOD LUCK TO ALL

Goodfella10

ADDING:

**MICHIGAN ST -7.5

-No team has come closer than 13points against the Spartans at home this year and that includes teams that are better than Purdue (Indiana, FSU). I don't think Purdue will today either.

Goodfella10

ADDING:

PLAY OF THE DAY -
    Hope this doesn't jinx me
    *****ARKANSAS ML (-120)

-This is a matchup between two teams that want to play very differently. Arkansas wants a fast paced, hectic game, while Michigan wants it slow and controlled. I like the home team to set the tempo and in this case it is Arkansas, which is a huge advantage in my opinion. To me the most compelling stat is 3pt defense. On the road, Michigan opponents have shot 43.8% from behind the arc. Out of Arkansas's 14 home games this season, their opponents have only shot 29.4% from 3pt land. If the Hogs defend that well today, then they should win this game.

Goodfella10

ADDING:

**WEST VIRGINIA -4 (-120)

-Cincinnati hasn't played a defense this good all year. I really think the defensive discipline of WVU will frustrate Cincinnati in this one. The Bearcats have some good guards that can score, but I don't feel that they are patient enough to do really well against a defense like WVU. WVU is tough at home and a glaring stat that has Jones salivating is the fact that Cincy has been outrebounded handily in 7 of their last 10 games. That stat is troubling for a team that is playing a defense as good as WVU because there will not be many 2nd chance points if you don't score the first time. I expect it to be close, but I think WVU covers.

Goodfella10

ADDING:

***TENNESSEE +3 (-120)
    -
    The Vols matchup very well with UConn from both an athleticism and personnel standpoint. Thompson Bowling is a very, very tough place to play, especially when a premier team comes to town. The addition of Stokes has helped upgrade the Vols frontline and it should be a battle in the paint today. While UConn's guards are more skilled, Tennessee matches up with them well from an athleticism standpoint. The Huskies have already lost to Rutgers and Seton Hall on the road and I don't think either place is as tough to play at as Tennessee. I think the Vols could win outright, but I will take the 3 points.

**TEXAS +4 (-120)
    -
    I am not sold on Kansas just yet. Yes, they have won some games at home against some really good teams, but they haven't been tested at all on the road. They have played Texas Tech, Oklahoma, and USC. Two of those teams won't even make the NIT. Texas has the athletes to matchup with the Jayhawks on the perimeter and Robinson isn't mobile enough to give Wangmene a lot of trouble. I would actually argue that Wangmene will matchup fairly well with Robinson in this game. I think Texas has a shot to win outright, but I will take the points.

DOMINATER
    DOMINATER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1180

goodfella did you read my thread? IT is a three point game with 19 sec we will win I guess you doo no your shit thanks again I had a blast way different than betting football if you have any other bets you like I always need help.lol I will give you my points for winners we both win My personal messages doesn't work I will try to have them look into it. would you know who to contact is it lou? thanks again I already started transferring the 10 points over, 2 at a time we won 60 57 yeah fuk my bookie

shopbar picks
    shopbar picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22725

Great Day. Congrats. and thanx followed the texas play

Goodfella10

Quote Originally Posted by shopbar picks View Post
    Great Day. Congrats. and thanx followed the texas play
    Thank you sir.

Goodfella10

ADDING:

*NEBRASKA +11

-I will give this one a shot with the Huskers at home. Ohio St hasn't been stellar on the road and Nebraska can be a tough place to play. They managed to beat Indiana earlier in the week, so I think taking 11 points in this game isn't completely crazy. Diaz should help some with Sullinger and on the boards after not being available in their first matchup this season.

Quake
    Quake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

damn nice day

shopbar picks
    shopbar picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22725

Took the skers before you posted. my local gave me +14. as a homer knew it was not but good, but also thought with Diaz they may be worth a play. thanx again SBP

Goodfella10

Quote Originally Posted by shopbar picks View Post
    Took the skers before you posted. my local gave me +14. as a homer knew it was not but good, but also thought with Diaz they may be worth a play. thanx again SBP
    Took a nap at the half and woke up to them getting slaughtered. They couldn't hit anything in the first half and I thought they may come out in the 2nd and start scoring, but it appears that didn't happen. Oh well, it was a small play, but will have to think twice before I bet them again.