Goodfella10
    Goodfella10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 80

Goodfella10's Plays - 1-10-12

RECORD (23-16) +21.3 UNITS
    PLAY OF THE DAY (3-3) +2.7 UNITS

***FLORIDA -16
    -
    I really like the Gators in this spot coming off a loss at Tennessee. The average margin of victory at home this year for the Gators is 25.8 per game. Granted they have played some terrible teams, but they did manage to beat a FSU team by 18 that I would say is a better team than the Bulldogs. Florida is a tough place to play and Georgia has yet to play an opponent of their caliber on the road. The Bulldogs have struggled with good guard play (Cincinnati, Xavier, Alabama) and Florida's guards are better than Cincinnati and Alabama's and are comparable to Xavier. I think a pissed off Gators team with a pumped crowd wins this by 20+ points.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL

darkenergy
    darkenergy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 522

Enjoy your daily threads Goodfella (and make some buck tailing you last Saturday as well). You are on my watch list to compare to my plays.
    Just wish you have everything in 1 thread easier for me to subscribed, but hey whatever you've been doing works great.....keep them coming Sir.
    Best of luck today

Goodfella10

Quote Originally Posted by darkenergy View Post
    Enjoy your daily threads Goodfella (and make some buck tailing you last Saturday as well). You are on my watch list to compare to my plays. Just wish you have everything in 1 thread easier for me to subscribed, but hey whatever you've been doing works great.....keep them coming Sir. Best of luck today
    Thanks much darkenergy. It is good to know that people enjoy posts. Many times you wonder what is the point of even posting information?

I'm trying to find a good reason to play South Carolina tonight, but can't seem to come up with anything at the moment. You got any?

Best of luck to you as well.

darkenergy

I only play Utah Jazz -5.5, my largest play of the day.
    I've look at the Vandy game, trends seem to supports SC, but their shooting % are horrible, same as rebound %.
    If gun to my head I'll take Vandy 1H.
    Best of luck in your decision.
    BTW, you provide great insight to backup your selections, you know what you are doing. I am sure lot of people enjoy your works, they probably not speak out.
    Keep them coming Sir.

Goodfella10

ADDING:

**OHIO ST -8.5

-I don't see a scenario where the Illini can contain Sullinger. Leonard is solid, but I think the bulk of Sullinger will prove to be too much. The road team has covered the spread the 7 of the last 10 meetings in this matchup. In Illinois's 3 losses this year they have one thing in common, which was poor shooting from the 3pt line. Ohio St has held opponents to 30% from the 3pt line on the year, which is quite impressive.

**SOUTH CAROLINA +4
    -I don't have any great analysis for this one. Just a hunch that the Gamecocks cover. Of course they are at home, so anything can happen and they did manage to only lose by 8 to Ohio State earlier in the season. I do think South Carolina has gotten better as the year has progressed, but they aren't on the same talent level as Vandy. Vandy has also been impressive on the road beating Marquette and only losing to UofL by 2 in OT, but they are a streaking squad.

darkenergy

Bang......florida came through. Thanks
    I am tailing Ohio St. for 1x
    GL the rest of the night Goodfella.