ballsyman
    ballsyman's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ballsyman's CBB plays for 1/8 with write ups

TOP PLAY

5 UNIT PLAY

Wisconsin/ Michigan Over 113: I realize that the last 5 in this series have been very low scoring (108.8 ppg), but I feel this time it will be different. The Badgers are know for their defense, but they really have to step it up on the offense end if their are going to compete in the Big 100 this year. They will find that they can't win games just on their defense. Overall they have still put up 67.2 ppg and will be facing a Michigan team that has allowed 62.8 ppg on the year. Michigan has allowed 56.2 ppg at home, but 59.6 in their last 5 lined home games. Michigan has been solid on offense as they have put up 71.7 ppg and they also shoot the ball very well as they have hit 48.7% of their shots. Wisconsin does have that great defense, but Michigan does shoot well and they are at home were they should have the pace more to their liking, which is a bit of an uptempo pace, plus we also note that Wisconsin did have problems with the Iowa offense a couple of games ago, allowing 72 points in that game. I feel the badgers will break out of their offensive slump in this one and that will help this game put up 120+ points. KEY TREND--- WISCONSIN is 10-2 OVER versus good shooting teams - making >=45% of their shots after 15+ games over the last 2 seasons. Average points scored in this situation is 134.3 ppg.

OTHER PLAY

2 UNIT PLAY

Depaul + 8 over VILLANOVA: The Blue Demons have bee a surprise this year and they have won 6 of their last 7, While the Cats are struggling having Lost 3 in a row. Only only of the last 7 in this series has been decided by more than 8 points. I liook for Depaul to keep it close.

BEST OF LUCK EVERYONE Overall I am 20-13 +13.7 units in CBB since joining SBR
    Last edited by ballsyman; 01-08-12 at 10:18 AM.