SportsLockPicks
    SportsLockPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 562

He Hit It!!!!

Worthless 3 w/ no time left cashes Washington!!! Gotta love it...anyone else jumping around their room right now???

SportsLockPicks

They were down 10 w/ 4 seconds left and made a bonehead foul but it ended up making them cover..wow

moneyline
    moneyline's Avatar Become A Pro!

I won on that shot and it is the reason why nobody should ever bet. I had +3 1/2 for the 2nd half ... that last foul made me want to kill Brockman and the 3 pointer has me feeling numb ... a $1700 turnaround ... completely ridiculous ...

savo
    savo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Crazy stuff happens. Let's hope Hawaii covers so I can win my money back from thw Denver game.

SportsLockPicks

Quote Originally Posted by moneyline View Post
    I won on that shot and it is the reason why nobody should ever bet. I had +3 1/2 for the 2nd half ... that last foul made me want to kill Brockman and the 3 pointer has me feeling numb ... a $1700 turnaround ... completely ridiculous ...

no, my friend, its the reason we do bet...wake up and smell the sweet aroma of victory

Skanless1
    Skanless1's Avatar Become A Pro!

i hate those f*ing pointless last second shots... ALWAYS end up Fing me it seems (though i bought 1/2 pt to 9 so i push instead of win).. at least it's not a loss i guess.

SportsLockPicks

but on the other side of the coin, if i had UCLA i would consider offing myself.

SportsLockPicks

Quote Originally Posted by Skanless1 View Post
    i hate those f*ing pointless last second shots... ALWAYS end up Fing me it seems (though i bought 1/2 pt to 9 so i push instead of win).. at least it's not a loss i guess.

yeah i hear you...i bought Washington to +10 and when that douchebag fouled w/ 4 sec left i nearly blew my stack, but it ended being the road to victory

Vonnegut
    Vonnegut's Avatar Become A Pro!

Surprised I wasnt on UCLA, with the way that one ended.

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Lucky shot, but Washington was the right team that should of cover anyways.

esz04
    esz04's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

I was on UCLA -9 for that nonsense tonight in addition to the Gonzaga 1st Half 4 Point play at the buzzer push as well. Yes, it's better than losing both, but what a huge swing both of those are. Unbelievable night, just have to laugh I guess...

Vonnegut
    Vonnegut's Avatar Become A Pro!

This last week was the kind of week that makes me want to go back to betting on harness racing or playing ****ing bingo.

Vincepcion
    Fading Tha_Diesel
    Vincepcion's Avatar Become A Pro!

I was on UCLA -3.5 2nd half lol

Huge rollercoaster...only put 1u on it so I'm not that mad

tdawgmd
    tdawgmd's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by SportsLockPicks View Post
    but on the other side of the coin, if i had UCLA i would consider offing myself.
    Actually, UCLA had no business being in a position to cover that game at all. Washington completely collapsed at the end. I had UCLA -9 and with 1:30 to go said to myself "I don't want no cheese, I just want out of the trap". It looked bad the way it ended, but those of us on UCLA should be glad we didn't lose any cash(unless you had -9.5--in which case--OUCH).

txsholdempro
    txsholdempro's Avatar Become A Pro!

hahahaha MAN I MUST BEEN TO TIRED I LOOKED ON MY PHONE PHONE AND COULDA SWORE IT SAID UCLA WON BY 11 BUT AFTER READING THIS THREAD I CHECKED AND I LEAST GET A PUSH WELL 220 DIFF NICEEE NEVER SO HAPPY ABOUT A PUSH,LOL