awholelottalumps
    awholelottalumps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

New Mexico State home games looked fixed!!!

The reason I know these is because their last three games have been on tv and I either me or my brother had action on all three.The first game was when they played Hawaii on Jan 31 with New Mexico State as an 11.5 favorite.Well the score was 82-70 New Mexico State and Hawaii had just turnover the ball with 24 seconds left to go in the game.Well your thinking you have a winner as New Mexico State should just run out the clock.Well what happen next made no sense what so ever as a player for New Mexico State went towards the basket and tried to score and was blocked by a Hawaii player and not only that he fouled the Hawaii player after he go the rebound with 9 seconds left.Why did he foul?The second game was when they played Fresno State laying 9.5 points.The game went into overtime and with New Mexico State leadind 79-71 a player for them misses an easy layup with 14 seconds left on a 3 on 2 fastbreak and fell to cover yet again.My brother had them last night after I had told to never play them at home again after what we witnessed,but he did anyway and with 3 minutes left to go in the game and up by 16 laying 8 they win by only 2? Do yourselves a favor and never play New Mexico State at home.

Madball
    Madball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1896

Last nights game was real bad---blowout with a few minues left and they were lucky to win the game

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

The one against Hawaii is questionable.

The one against La Tech is typical of a team that thought they won the game and almost losing toward the end. Happened to me in George v Syracuse.

The Fresnostate one, Open Layups are never guarantee if there's people in front of you. Happens in the NBA and more in college.

So if there's a fix, Hawaii might be the one. While the others are just what we call badbeats. Happens, yet mindbloggling and inexplicably frustrating way to lose.

ManBearPig
    ManBearPig's Avatar Become A Pro!

Guys as a fan of the WAC...this is WAC basketball...I see this all the time in the conference which is why I don't bet it. The refs in our conference are horrible and the teams are as equally unpredictable. I'm not surprised at all by the results from last week's games at all and have seen these types of games many times over the last few years. I would error on the side of a bad beat and learn to mostly avoid the conference in general.