nammertl
    nammertl's Avatar Become A Pro!

collins?

chinoloco212
    chinoloco212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

ill take the loss like a man, LBS just was weary and tired, kstate is a deep team and today i learned they are pretty legit, i gotta be careful of this long beach team on short rest cause they were SLOPPY as heck today

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by blackeyeshamus View Post
    whoa, did you just here the announcer say, "horrible human beings who have money on the game?" what the f@#k? eat a d*ck, sh%tbird! who the f#@k is the commentator on the mike tonight? what an a%%hole!
    I think he was referring to degenerates like those who frequent sbr.

SASH
    SASH's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by CollegeOverUnder View Post
    I still think LBSU can win this game but I'm not hedging or bailing I'm just sitting on it if i lose i lose i still think LBSU can win though
    What the **** game were you watching?? Not the same 1 I was. Because at 8:00pm when you made this post, this game was done! Im gonna definately start fading this guy, Ive noticed hes wrong alot. HUGE WINNER...under 68.5 first half and under 145 for game!

Ch Br
    Ch Br's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 349

Quote Originally Posted by Mikail View Post
    K State was the play.
    warrior and I were trying to tell ya all to be careful ....

there were a few flags to look at in this one....
    Last edited by Ch Br; 12-26-11 at 03:29 AM.

Ch Br

Quote Originally Posted by SASH View Post
    What the **** game were you watching?? Not the same 1 I was. Because at 8:00pm when you made this post, this game was done! Im gonna definately start fading this guy, Ive noticed hes wrong alot. HUGE WINNER...under 68.5 first half and under 145 for game!

To blindly fade someone like COU is, to put it mildly, is quite unwise and plum dumb.... Hes definitely one of the tops in college hoops round here...... and he admittedly to blindly betting this game without his usual rigorous 4-6 draft, capping...

and to say that its impossible to come back from 13-16 down in a matter of minutes in college hoops is crazy, cuz thats why a lot of us watch it, for the improbable runs and finishes
    Last edited by Ch Br; 12-26-11 at 03:32 AM.

SASH

Quote Originally Posted by Ch Br View Post
    To blindly fade someone like COU is, to put it mildly, is quite unwise and plum dumb.... Hes definitely one of the tops in college hoops round here...... and he admittedly to blindly betting this game without his usual rigorous 4-6 draft, capping...

and to say that its impossible to come back from 13-16 down in a matter of minutes in college hoops is crazy, cuz thats why a lot of us watch it, for the improbable runs and finishes
    He aint better than me. I smoke that guy in college hoops, absolutely smoke him! (Ive taken close notice of his posts/threads). Theres really only 2 guys that I play close attention 2 when they post their college hoops plays, 2 guys that you can really count on..... they are James Brown and SASH

SASH

warrior and I were trying to tell ya all to be careful ....

there were a few flags to look at in this one....
    I was the first to tell everyone to be careful taking LBstate here, and that this game scares me if your pulling for LB

chinoloco212

I was the first to tell everyone to be careful taking LBstate here, and that this game scares me if your pulling for LB
    everyone good capper can be wrong dude, just because you capped one game better than another doesn't mean your the better capper, you might be a good capper but COU is pretty good too

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Theres really only 2 guys that I play close attention 2 when they post their college hoops plays, 2 guys that you can really count on..... they are James Brown and SASH
    My 60% through 200 plays doesn't cut it?

SASH

your at 60% through 200 plays LT? Too low for me. I need someone thats gonna be right most all the time, not sometimes
    Last edited by SASH; 12-26-11 at 03:49 PM.

SASH

i really need to go back and look at all my posts/threads in college hoops and figure out my percentage. I would guess its somewhere around 80% (and that may be low). All I know is Ive won $16,989 on college hoops to date so far this year

chinoloco212

i really need to go back and look at all my posts/threads in college hoops and figure out my percentage. I would guess its somewhere around 80% (and that may be low). All I know is Ive won $16,989 on college hoops to date so far this year
    since your so good make a thread of your plays and ill call you god if you hit 80%

SASH

Quote Originally Posted by chinoloco212 View Post
    since your so good make a thread of your plays and ill call you god if you hit 80%
    go back and look at my posts/threads and the times I posted them. I hardly ever give you guys a loser

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by sash View Post
    your at 60% through 200 plays lt? Too low for me. I need someone thats gonna be right most all the time, not sometimes
    122-82-1, 59.8%, +34.61

chinoloco212

go back and look at my posts/threads and the times I posted them. I hardly ever give you guys a loser

even if you are good, you arrogant as hell

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13605

ill take the loss like a man, LBS just was weary and tired, kstate is a deep team and today i learned they are pretty legit, i gotta be careful of this long beach team on short rest cause they were SLOPPY as heck today
    I think you got it right with "pretty legit". I erred (heart) because LBS has been so good to me but deep down I knew they had a battle on their hands.

SASH

excuse my arrogance chino I apologize, just trying to make people here a shit load of money

chinoloco212

excuse my arrogance chino I apologize, just trying to make people here a shit load of money

its cool, that's what im trying to do as well, i got this long beach one wrong but most of the time i've been right most of the time.

umm noo games today, so i'll give you guys a pick from my specialty (college football)

UNC +4 20 units
    5 units moneyline +160

chinoloco212

Quote Originally Posted by Madison View Post
    I think you got it right with "pretty legit". I erred (heart) because LBS has been so good to me but deep down I knew they had a battle on their hands.

yea i didnt think this kstate team was close to as good as last year since they lost pullen but they proved me wrong

SASH

im with you chino, got $600 on nc +6 and $100 on nc moneyline +170

chinoloco212

im with you chino, got $600 on nc +6 and $100 on nc moneyline +170

yea i should've took the line last night, but it shouldnt make a difference

SASH

unc phoned this 1 in. They could care less that theres a football game going on today. Really blows if you had any money on UNC

Ch Br

He aint better than me. I smoke that guy in college hoops, absolutely smoke him! (Ive taken close notice of his posts/threads). Theres really only 2 guys that I play close attention 2 when they post their college hoops plays, 2 guys that you can really count on..... they are James Brown and SASH
    Well im not worried because i dont blindly tail anyone..... but also i never said anyone was better than anyone else, in just sayin to blindly fade him is silly... hes definately not LANG ahahah

I know youre solid man, i just chimed on the 'auto fade' comment is all ...

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10300

TIRED...Did you say T-i-r-e-d???

19th Hole

its cool, that's what im trying to do as well, i got this long beach one wrong but most of the time i've been right most of the time.

umm noo games today, so i'll give you guys a pick from my specialty (college football)

UNC +4 20 units
    5 units moneyline +160

You're so special.

19th Hole

chinoloco212

Quote Originally Posted by 19th Hole View Post
    You're so special.

dude ive posted more winners in the last month than you've ever posted so stfu

SASH

Well im not worried because i dont blindly tail anyone..... but also i never said anyone was better than anyone else, in just sayin to blindly fade him is silly... hes definately not LANG ahahah

I know youre solid man, i just chimed on the 'auto fade' comment is all ...
    i gotcha Ch br....all love

First 1234