rezkoness69
    rezkoness69's Avatar Become A Pro!

Kentuck Laying the small number

a big win for me and many others on the site that took Pitt earlier tonight. I think Kentucky is a great play tomorrow, and I say that without even knowing if Pat Patterson is playing or not. If anyone knows, please post that info, but I don't think it matters in this one. Vandy just isn't the same team it has been in the past couple years. The number here is small because of Vandy's home court advantage that has plauged many teams in the past, but I'm just not seeing it this year. Really, the 'Dores have fudged up every opportunity to beat a good team at home this year including losses to Illinois, Tennessee and Florida, not to mention a laugher to UIC.

I'm laying the small number tomorrow night and backing the Cats, with or without Patterson. Meeks drops 30.

MJFtheGenius
    MJFtheGenius's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1176

do not like this game at all

obviously kentucky is the better team but I had them last year when they played at Vandy and i think they lost by 41

gameday10
    gameday10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

Looked into it and did not try to cap it as last update on Patterson was day-to-day. More games on the card and don't want to make a play out of something when a key player is out.

hoop guru
    hoop guru's Avatar Become A Pro!

Vanderbilt +1/2 at the half if Patterson does not play.

jtnguyen79
    jtnguyen79's Avatar Become A Pro!

seems like a trap

both teams met in KY last month and KY won by 10 and back then KY was favor by 9 and Vandy didnt have Ogilvy now he's back and could be the potential difference. Vandy has a sick home record....Patterson for KY is questionable but isnt KY next game TN will they be looking ahead? Home game and revenge game not sure KY is the best play but I am leaning at hoop's vandy first half play

jtnguyen79
    jtnguyen79's Avatar Become A Pro!

sorry hoop_guru didnt see you already posted it in your thread the description