eatdust11
    eatdust11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3010

Newbie with early tuesday thoughts

Hey all,

I'm a newbie to the board and thought I would weigh in on my thoughts about some possible plays tomorrow night and see what everyone thinks:

Maryland at Clemson over 144..
    This looks good to me as neither team will slow down the pace much

Austin Peay at Jacksonville State over 149..
    A little less sure of this one, but Austin Peay has really been scoring the points of late.

East Carolina at Southern Miss over 146..
    The teams scored 161 last time they played and didn't shoot particularly well from the field overall.

Missouri State at Bradley (Bradley -6.5)
    Bradley won by 6 at missouri state, and mo state has played very poorly on the road this year.

Those are some early thoughts... let me know what you think of these.. look forward to meeting some new people on here and discussing our picks!

Palmerston7
    Palmerston7's Avatar Become A Pro!

well from a fellow newbie to another newbie, welcome and gl. Lord knows, I'm needing the help recently!

eatdust11

I've had a rough streak recently too.. keep telling myself I'm still way ahead overall though!

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

Not sure about that Maryland/Clemson over. I'm on 1H under. Clemson has some pretty sick under trends at home this year, and unlike on the road, they don't allow many easy layups in press-break. Clemson played OT on road 2 days ago and allowed 80+. I think OP will have them focused on defense, esp in 1H.

eatdust11

Biff,

What do you think of the Austin peay over at 148.5? That looks like a strong pick to me.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

austin peay over looks great no reason both teams shouldnt be in the 80's