Ticon18
    Ticon18's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tuesday's Plays (2/17)

After listening to all the "experts" on the websites I should have went with my gut and picked Pitt over UConn. However, I did not and im not gonna listen to all the experts from now on. Looking at tomorrows card I like the following games:
    Michigan State (probably -) over Purdue
    Marquette ML
    Clemson ML( maybe even - whatever points)-Maryland isnt that good and Clemson will be pissed off in this one.
    Kansas St. ML and maybe - whatever points
    N. Dakota State
    Murray St.

Lots of good action tomorrow in my own opinion...Also a hockey game. Buffalo over Toronto.

Good luck if anyone plays these games

Ticon18

anyone have any opinions?

romoney
    College Hoop Time
    romoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 179

Ticon18, I was just about to post my picks of Mich St, Murray St. and Marquette.
    I agree with those so far, havent looked at the others yet

MrMonkey
    MrMonkey's Avatar Become A Pro!

Liking possibly Michst +3 if Morgan plays? Team well rested. Purdue very solid both Def/Off. better then I thought they would be!

MichSt. can play fast/slow pace, Purdue will IMO have to play slow to win? MichSt will win if they can get enough 2nd chance points. Izzo has this team (with Morgan) looking like a final 4 team with their guard play.

Not up on Kentucky but Billy G. has this team playing some good ball. If Patterson plays should handle Vandy.

MrMonkey

CaptainFurFace
    CaptainFurFace's Avatar Become A Pro!

Anyone like BYU? I do. They rebound at home vs NMU to avenge that terrible loss earlier.

Ticon18

I honestly can not believe Mich St is getting +2 points. I realize this game is on the road but come on...This will be Purdue's 4th game in 10 days and they have averaged only 53 pts in those 3 games. Yes they are 13-2 at home but Mich St has a far superior bench and is way more athletic. I see State winning by 6-10 points. Can't bet against Tom Izzo

Ticon18

Captain- I like BYU a lot especially cause they got creamed last time against New Mexico. Im just not sure id lay the cash on the line (-7) but rather put it on the ML instead.

Robust
    Losing
    Robust's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Ticon18 View Post
    I honestly can not believe Mich St is getting +2 points. I realize this game is on the road but come on...This will be Purdue's 4th game in 10 days and they have averaged only 53 pts in those 3 games. Yes they are 13-2 at home but Mich St has a far superior bench and is way more athletic. I see State winning by 6-10 points. Can't bet against Tom Izzo
    whats the under?? thats the play you should be concerned with imo..

i will look into this game later tonight..

good luck!

Robust

kevsworld
    kevsworld's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Robust View Post
    whats the under?? thats the play you should be concerned with imo..

i will look into this game later tonight..

good luck!

Robust
    129 ~ I like the way you think!

G's pks
    Update your status
    G's pks's Avatar Become A Pro!

I watched the Iowa/purdue game on Saturday. I won on Purdue moneyline. But the interesting part was Iowa only dressed 7 players! They fought Purdue all the way to the end and Purdue was only up by one going into the last minute. They ended up winning by 4.

My notes on the game included Purdue not being able to score and extremely cold from the outside. I am no ncaa expert and do not know how Purdue plays at home...may take a look...but they played like crap in Iowa on Saturday that is for sure! GL with your pks.

Ticon18

Yeah they have been playing a lot of basketball in a short amount of time. They have been cold as well. Maybe they get hot today, but I don't see it against a very very good State team. Im ready to cash in. This is the only game im really looking hard at right now. Perhaps a few others but we shall see.