THE H3AD
    THE H3AD's Avatar Become A Pro!

H3AD's Picks (6-2 RECORD)

YTD RECORD 6-2 +5.65 UNITS

i AM GOING TO MAKE A PLAY ON THE UCONN PITT GAME SO I WANTED TO MAKE A THREAD. i'LL BE BACK IN A LIL WITH MY PICK

THE H3AD

Ok so its looks like i am going against a lot of people in the forum tonight. I am Making two plays.
    PITT +2.5 2 UNITS (really pissed i didn't play this last night at 3 1/2)
    TEXAS -2 1 UNIT

I am playing PITT because although thabeet has 7 inches on blair, In my opinion i question thabeets toughness and think he is somewhat soft (some of you may eat me up for that comment but thats my personal opinion). I don't believe thabeet has ever encountered a force like blair. Blair is a beast and a wide body. I also believe that Blair will be Able to pull Thabeet away from the basket with perimeter screens and allow fields to get to the lane and create a shots for himself and others. I also think blairs tenacity on the O Boards may frustrate thabeet and get him into foul trouble. I think the loss of Dyson is also a bid deal for the huskies which I really haven't heard any1 talk about tonight.

I'll have a lil write up on texas later

THE H3AD

Nice PITT wins and guarentees me another winning night. I think Pitt is going to win the title this year under on condition, they dont play uconn. I think if pitt plays uconn again this year uconn wins by 7. Also this game showed me that i have been underestimating uconns back court quickness, i think that kid price is very very good.

THE H3AD

ytd record 7-3 +6.55 units