La Tech +1
    Bradley -6'
    Buffalo +12'

gl

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

May add Bucknell to the list, but I'll wait for a better line.

C of C and Ohio look like plays for sure.

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

Ohio and St Bony love em Cooper and Nichilson are both great players

BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

could prob make a case to play Buffalo, be sweet if line ticked up another point or 2..

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

richmond or san jose st?

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by BigDan View Post
    could prob make a case to play Buffalo, be sweet if line ticked up another point or 2..
    Buffalo's on my list of also-rans. I could probably be convinced.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by leetreaper View Post
    richmond or san jose st?
    Not sure on either of those lee.

Good luck!

ChicagoCover
    Trappin'
    ChicagoCover's Avatar Become A Pro!

No Coincidences,

La Tech +1 is a very very large pick on this side of the computer, i'd look into it if I were you for some straight cash my mang

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoCover View Post
    No Coincidences,

La Tech +1 is a very very large pick on this side of the computer, i'd look into it if I were you for some straight cash my mang
    Why are they a dog on their home court to a shitty 3-5 team that hasn't won in almost a month?

BigDan

Idaho looks really solid, someone else pointed it out to me, think he right line seems short on this.. Wright st has looked like stir fried shit against anyone with a pulse, offensive numbers are thru the roof terrible in pretty much every category..Idaho solid and has been tough on the road, give me the short road fav here...

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Idaho looks really solid, someone else pointed it out to me, think he right line seems short on this.. Wright st has looked like stir fried shit against anyone with a pulse, offensive numbers are thru the roof terrible in pretty much every category..Idaho solid and has been tough on the road, give me the short road fav here...
    Wright State is absolutely atrocious.

BigDan

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Wright State is absolutely atrocious.

at this point im sure they are gonna be a pretty popular fade for a lot of folks but i just dont think it matters....im a little curious as to why it didnt open slightly higher but im not gonna think about this one much, if it loses it loses i can live with it..

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Adding:

Arkansas-Little Rock +13.5 at Illinois State

BigDan

Buffalo's on my list of also-rans. I could probably be convinced.

just think buf has a couple forwards that should be able to do some work down low on byu, last year at buf they played a Jimmer lead byu pretty tough, granted it was at buf but then again there no jimmer this season..lot of upperclassman that all played against cougars last season and i think knowing they can compete should go a long way....all that said byu tough at home and id be lying if i didnt say i wasnt worried about their bigs spreading the floor and hitting treys, depth also a issue, and how the gm is officiated will be important...all in all not like BYU has beaten anyone worth a damn really, although they gave Baylor everything they wanted..

dont get me wrong it wouldnt be shocking if byu got all the calls and hit a bunch of treys but deep down i think buf can play with these guys....would like to get 14 so hopefully there enough Mormon love out there to drive the line...

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

May add Bucknell to the list, but I'll wait for a better line.

C of C and Ohio look like plays for sure.
    Take it for what it's worth, not much but I really like Bucknell with the points.

blankoblanco
    blankoblanco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29970

idaho -3.5 @ wright state is very tempting but a little bit of a suspicious line that feels similar to a bunch of the small away favorites that screwed me over today, so i'm wary

worth consideration: idaho's RPI rank is 219th, strength of schedule being a piss easy 306th in the nation. wright state has sucked vs high and medium ranked teams, however they're 3-1 against teams with an RPI ranking of 200th or worse

BigDan

Quote Originally Posted by blankoblanco View Post
    idaho -3.5 @ wright state is very tempting but a little bit of a suspicious line that feels similar to a bunch of the small away favorites that screwed me over today, so i'm wary

worth consideration: idaho's RPI rank is 219th, strength of schedule being a piss easy 306th in the nation. wright state has sucked vs high and medium ranked teams, however they're 3-1 against teams with an RPI ranking of 200th or worse
    fortunately i didnt play any of the bad away favs yesterday, actually temple was the only road fav i played but either way i dont let what occurred yesterday effect how i feel about a gm today..what you are saying about who wright st has been losing to is correct and yes Idaho has played a very weak schedule (i do have idaho ranked considerably higher than anyone wright st has beat), that said those gms you speak of yesterday for the most part i had at pretty much coinflips while Idaho ranks much stronger to win imo....i played them @ -3 as i like their chances to get the W and with a short line if i feel the edge is enough to win i dont worry much about the spread and just trust it takes care of itself...

i could very well be wrong (certainly wont be the 1st time and def not the last) but i dont see the similarities between this gm and the road favs that got knocked off yesterday other than the fact it will no doubt be a popular play and yes they are a road fav, i just dont think that is enough to deter me as those factors are not the reason any of the road favs lost yesterday..

Ockert12
    Ockert12's Avatar Become A Pro!

What do some of you guys think about Oakland +10 @ Arizona? Oakland is an under the radar team that I could see winning this game outright.

TC Woods
    TC Woods's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 479

deleted
    Last edited by TC Woods; 12-20-11 at 10:14 AM. Reason: Screwed up

chinoloco212
    chinoloco212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

im leaning all of these too actually probably going to make a play on the latter 3

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Charleston's a pretty trendy pick, as expected.

Something tells me if we bet this, we'll sweat it out until the very end. The # might be the most important thing here.

chinoloco212
    chinoloco212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

i agree, im sure that game stood out to many peeps at first glance, but if u look it into it, louisville can easily run up and down the corut real fast, so itll come down to charleston making some threes to cover

BigDan

not as trendy as fukkin Idaho, dont get me wrong i totally expected lop sided bets on them but i had no clue they were gonna end up being the most popular pick of the damn day...guess i underestimated ppls thoughts on wright st, obviously they suck but kinda thought maybe a gm that would be a little under the radar, or maybe ppl would avoid somewhat for fear of the road favs from yesterday....think it fair to say i was wrong on that shit...wouldnt recommend playing them now even tho i am, not sure why it bothering me so much but certainly is..