uxler
    uxler's Avatar Become A Pro!

Utah home dogs vs Portalnd??

This line makes no sense to me. You rarely ever see Portland favored against a DI school, especially on the road. Utah is a terrible team but probably 5 points better than Portland on a neutral court. They're 4 points dogs at home here? Why? Only thing I can think of is a possible look ahead to big in-state Rivalry game with Weber St. coming up. Thoughts?

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by uxler View Post
    This line makes no sense to me. You rarely ever see Portland favored against a DI school, especially on the road. Utah is a terrible team but probably 5 points better than Portland on a neutral court. They're 4 points dogs at home here? Why? Only thing I can think of is a possible look ahead to big in-state Rivalry game with Weber St. coming up. Thoughts?
    No, Pomeroy has Portland rated over 100 spots higher (206th vs, 309th). Utah is worst major-conference school in the country.

uxler

Really surprised to see Portland rated that high and Utah that low. Id expect to see them both in the 250 -275 range. Perhaps that adjustment will be made after this game.

tokio
    tokio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2886

Utes cant score thats why.

uxler

They just scored 71 in a win against Idaho St. Portland is 243th in in the country in scoring. Im not seeing an advantage for Portland there. Not saying im playing this one for sure yet. Just want to know if Im missing something here...

CappinTerp
    CappinTerp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Utah is bad though I did play them vs Idaho.This is a no play here for me better games on the board tonight..............GL

uxler