mncosoldier
    mncosoldier's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 383

Good games this week in ncaab

Cleveland st has been money the past 2 nccaa seasons. I like them in this position I feel S.flordia is not that good of a bball team and there players are playing unhealthy. Clev plays awesome def and s.flordia lets peeps score. Clev is use to playing close games and i feel they will be trailing alot of this game but will seal the deal in the last 2 minutes. clev -1 1/2

Temple is playing a garbage rice team. Temple has lots of talent all over the court. Dont let there last game fool you they played a good texas team away. Rice will not have a chance . They are a one sided team. Temple -6 it will be a 10 point win, easy money here.

UMKC +24 against michigan st. Ok not much to say here this is a great mch st team but this is a lot of points to put up againsta some what decent team . Mich wins by 22 . Check out umkc leading scorer hes a beast, watch this game.

No locks not huge plays just common sense money here. INshallah

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13593

I agree on the Temple game. This looks like a good find to me. Temple has played 7/9 on the road, including Tex, Vill, Pur, and a win at Wich St while Rice has played the sisters of the poor 6/8 at home. I tailed. GL.

Flagged them earlier and somehow they fell off my radar.

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13593

Lot of our resident experts took Temple -5 or so. Opened at -5.5. BKMR now at -3.5. What are we missing?

mncosoldier
    mncosoldier's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 383

The rlm scares me but i will stick with the play.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

You think Cleveland St. Will be losing most of the game yet you're still putting money on them??

Interesting.