Husker36
    Husker36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 407

2 Solid Plays for Saturday!!!

Kansas pk--- Kansas lost their first conference game on Monday. This young Kansas team has really got things rolling and they are looking like the only team that will challenge Oklahoma for the Big 12 title. **IF** Kansas was still undefeated in conference play I would say that MAYBE Kansas St would sneak up on their instate rival. BUT Missouri woke Kansas up on Monday...... and it's back to business for the Jayhawks.

Creighton -3--- Three weeks ago I would have guessed the SI would be a favorite in this one.... but Creighton is HOT and SI has had a rough year. SI is down to only 8 players that can suit up. SIs coach said their biggest prob is that they can't pressure the ball like they are used to.... because they are so short handed. With their best player out for the season I dont see how SI will even be in the game against their biggest rival.

Husker36

Usually both of these games would have me worried because of the huge RIVALRY aspect of both games.

BUT..... I think I've pointed out why both of the road favorites will still win!

Now let's cash!

OC
    OC's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good to see you Husker. Looks good.

Husker36

Both teams up by 10..... Kansas late and Creighton early!

Husker36

Easy day! 2-0!