carrenzo
    carrenzo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pick or Don't Pick SAT NCAA

Hey everyone I am looking forward to seeing all of your picks on a regular basis. The reason I have set this up is for a no BS post to see what cappers are picking as you make your picks through the week. We will have no doubt who the best cappers are. Make a name for yourself like some that I don't have to mention here in SBR. SBR is full of great info and cappers for all to benefit from and I intend to make this post among one of the best with your help.

By saying we want no BS in the thread that is a must.
    What we want to see Your pick a spread and a bet or something in that order. BEST BETS FOR THE DAY!

By doing so and looking at what everyone has as a pick for the day you could increase your chances of winnning
    WHY
    "PICK OR NO PICK" NO BS & No OPINIONS on the game Contact the poster in their SBR Forum if you want to know why they are picking who they are picking. SBR is here to help you, if you do your home work and check the picks in the thread, you may have a better chance.
    That is all and good luck to all!
    1-10 all Dollars

12:00 Uconn -9.5 (5)

12:00 G Town +4.5 (6)

1:30 Texas Tech +16.5 (8)
    Last edited by carrenzo; 02-14-09 at 10:48 AM.

Husker36
    Husker36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 407

Creighton and Kansas should be easy winners today. Check out my write ups for my explaination....

strobeve
    strobeve's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

UCONN - 9.5
    Kansas PK