dozer
    dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!

Super 0-3 today!!!!!!!!

Sweet . Love losin money

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

RLM has been a disaster in college hoops so far this season.

grizzlies1
    grizzlies1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

Yep. Did NOT fukking need this. Just pick every public fave and laugh your way to the bank.

BettingWizard
    BettingWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

RLM is the most overrated betting tactic of the past 3 years

it doesn't work anymore

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

Quote Originally Posted by BettingWizard View Post
    RLM is the most overrated betting tactic of the past 3 years

it doesn't work.

iceaxe56
    iceaxe56's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 469

The posters on here have to be broke

GemSportsPicks
    GemSportsPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

I keep telling everyone, just to use reverse line movement as a tool, to reenforce something you already like... It is just one indicator to look at not the only one... When you follow it blindly you will get destroyed... this isn't 10 years ago people when reverse linemovement was an indsider secret, now everyone knows about it so it ends up hurting us...

As much as it pains me to say it, we don't gamble against the books, we gamble against each other to get the best number... Its a self fullfilling prophecy.

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000

Quote Originally Posted by GemSportsPicks View Post
    I keep telling everyone, just to use reverse line movement as a tool, to reenforce something you already like... It is just one indicator to look at not the only one... When you follow it blindly you will get destroyed... this isn't 10 years ago people when reverse linemovement was an indsider secret, now everyone knows about it so it ends up hurting us...

As much as it pains me to say it, we don't gamble against the books, we gamble against each other to get the best number... Its a self fullfilling prophecy.
    Good post, it hits about 50% just look at LB's NBA record. People think their taking book's money, when in fact its simply the other person betting the other side, no more no less. Least somebody understands the basics, you'd think this would be common knowledge.

dozer

how can you say this? i have used this as a "tool" and havent had a losing season in forever. yes, there will be days like today so far, but there will be days just the opposite and they days in between are filled with like 3-1 days......you cant say this after one day......if it happens for a whole season, then ill start to believe.

YOUNGBUCK
    YOUNGBUCK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5189

Dozer ur prob one of the best ive ran into on here besides Hanger and I do follow RLM but no way could I.ever take BYU over Baylor never will they b the better team on a Court I jus cant do that

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13593

Quote Originally Posted by YOUNGBUCK View Post
    Dozer ur prob one of the best ive ran into on here besides Hanger and I do follow RLM but no way could I.ever take BYU over Baylor never will they b the better team on a Court I jus cant do that
    Thank you Buck!

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000

Quote Originally Posted by dozer View Post
    how can you say this? i have used this as a "tool" and havent had a losing season in forever. yes, there will be days like today so far, but there will be days just the opposite and they days in between are filled with like 3-1 days......you cant say this after one day......if it happens for a whole season, then ill start to believe.
    You said you dont solely follow reverse line movement so Id say thats why you win, you more than likely use other smart insight to come to a conclusion, but those you solely follow it I think will hit around 50%. I know thats about the case in NBA, as LB's record showed it, it was actually below 50%.

dozer

Oh. I do use more than just that, but it is def a key ingredient. Like the other day w atl falcons. That was a play and there was no rlm actually opposite.

Sirus73
    Sirus73's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 46

Quote Originally Posted by BettingWizard View Post
    RLM is the most overrated betting tactic of the past 3 years it doesn't work anymore
    ^
    l
    l
    THIS

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by YOUNGBUCK View Post
    Easy to say that now Buck, but I bet you weren't feeling that way when BYU was up 14.

On the other side of the coin, you're betting against a well-disciplined team that had a long home court non-confererence win streak. Baylor is more "talented," but as we saw last week in the Kentucky-Indiana game, on a given day, that doesn't mean it's an easy cash.

Anyway, I had no play in that game -- just my thoughts.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by BernardMadoff View Post
    You said you dont solely follow reverse line movement so Id say thats why you win, you more than likely use other smart insight to come to a conclusion, but those you solely follow it I think will hit around 50%. I know thats about the case in NBA, as LB's record showed it, it was actually below 50%.
    LB's plays aren't solely RLM. Far from it.

dredmahawkus
    dredmahawkus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

With the internet at everybody's finger tips theres too many sharps out there. maybe they are Fkn with the sharps? its not like it used to be when every idiot in the world would read the lines in the newspaper and pick all the favs. its a different world. theres just no rythm to the reasons lately.

YOUNGBUCK
    YOUNGBUCK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5189

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post

Easy to say that now Buck, but I bet you weren't feeling that way when BYU was up 14.

On the other side of the coin, you're betting against a well-disciplined team that had a long home court non-confererence win streak. Baylor is more "talented," but as we saw last week in the Kentucky-Indiana
    game, on a given day, that doesn't mean it's an easy cash.

Anyway, I had no play in that game -- just my thoughts.

No doubt I was pissed but you know wat I'm saying NoCo but honestly the only thing that almost kept me from betting Baylor was Dozer being on them and as my record is indicating in college ball take the better team over RLM has worked way more yes I lost my big Kentucky play but two easy Baylor wins Umass numerous times Uconn a few times basketball is basketball Miss St is much better than Det that's why I played it u know I respect u know NoCo but rlm is overrated it buried me in NFL just take GB every week