UKJewishBoy
    UKJewishBoy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Louisville, Gonzalosa, UCLA

They were great Parlay if you would bet against all of them.

I had an option of taking ND -2 points, in live, but I wasn't sure if things would really get messy, I expected Louisville to make a tight game, but instead they lost by 33 points.

Well, £7 is gone
    I assume to others it's even a bigger amount.

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Gonzaga?

UKJewishBoy
    UKJewishBoy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by yisman View Post
    Gonzaga?
    Gonzaga = Gonzalosa = Gonza Loooooza

cheesehead004
    cheesehead004's Avatar Become A Pro!

gonzaga is going to get humiliated in the tourney. 1st or 2nd round upset. they are a bunch of lazy kids who try and out-talent the opponent.

Shortstop
    542-481-4 +40.25
    Shortstop's Avatar Become A Pro!

Gonzaga losing in the first or second round will not be an upset. It is expected.

mb19
    mb19's Avatar Become A Pro!

I dunno. It seems like everytime the Zags have low expectations they actually make a run.

However they look pretty bad against good teams.

flavo-ice
    flavo-ice's Avatar Become A Pro!

So gonzaga doesn't steamroll 1 opponent and you guys deduct they are lazy? Come on.

St. Mary's is a difficult gym to play in. It's small like a high school gym with the bleachers on top of the court sides and the ends of the court. In addition, Mary's always plays the zags tough on their own home court. Mary's had won 3 of the last 4 against Gonzaga at home prior to last night.

Absolutely no surprise it was a tight ball game. Gonzaga also shot like crap in the 1h last night, and it's obvious they are still working through the hangover from the Memphis game.

The way to play this is to look for a Gonzaga line that is off in the future. Maybe after last night's performance Gonzaga won't be laying as much chalk next game. They WILL return to destroying their WCC opponents as they get ready for March and get their confidence back.

What I took from last night is the fact that they are so talented that they could get away with playing a hobbled opponent with home court advantage, shoot like crap, and still win the game, and still should have covered aside from some poor shooting at the charity stripe in the final minute.
    Last edited by flavo-ice; 02-13-09 at 09:15 AM.

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

I agree. Why would anyone expect Gonzaga to roll over St. Mary's on the road?

St. Mary's is a good team and a very good home team.