OC
    OC's Avatar Become A Pro!

Self Important Call Attention to Myself A-Holes

Here's a thought. Before you jump into someone's thread and spew your crap about how well you did, knowing that the threadholder had a bad friggin day, check in your shorts and see if you still have a pair ... and if your ok with them. If so, let it go. Until you have the nads to have your own thread, share your plays, and take the shite when you lose, STFU. I don't speak out much in the forum but I'm past my boiling point. Someone venting on their own thread gets a rebut saying "I'm doing good tonight as usual" from some douchebag commment. I'm friggin happy for ya. When you have a bad day, come stand before the forum naked and say " I got my ass kicked tonight". You'll get a lot more respect that way than to cherry pick tough nights on other's threads and spout how well you did. Thank your coin flips for the night, I'm sure it won't last. Sorry folks, just sick of the crap being dumped in good threads. Have a good night.

WestsidePete
    WestsidePete's Avatar Become A Pro!

good post OC.....

VegasTipster
    VegasTipster's Avatar Become A Pro!

U tell them OC

MrMonkey
    MrMonkey's Avatar Become A Pro!

A monkey just did this, so you understand!

MrMonkey

diogee
    fadeable flamingo
    diogee's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by OC View Post
    Here's a thought. Before you jump into someone's thread and spew your crap about how well you did, knowing that the threadholder had a bad friggin day, check in your shorts and see if you still have a pair ... and if your ok with them. If so, let it go. Until you have the nads to have your own thread, share your plays, and take the shite when you lose, STFU. I don't speak out much in the forum but I'm past my boiling point. Someone venting on their own thread gets a rebut saying "I'm doing good tonight as usual" from some douchebag commment. I'm friggin happy for ya. When you have a bad day, come stand before the forum naked and say " I got my ass kicked tonight". You'll get a lot more respect that way than to cherry pick tough nights on other's threads and spout how well you did. Thank your coin flips for the night, I'm sure it won't last. Sorry folks, just sick of the crap being dumped in good threads. Have a good night.
    Solid post OC...too many seem to want to make everything a dick measuring contest and act like they haven't been there before. Fact of the matter is we all win some and lose some. Nothing worse to me than someone rubbing dirt in the face or trashing someone else's plays.

PsychoQ
    PsychoQ's Avatar Become A Pro!

I just took a shit and it came out very easily oc thats how bad i took it tonight my friend..