WestsidePete
    WestsidePete's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why cant these fukkers make ft's

Damn stupid fukk heads can't make ft's!!! Zaga misses 5 in the last minute

caseyking2
    Clemson Tigers!!
    caseyking2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2490

That was a great game I took St. Mary on the ML. If only dude had not of threw the ball out of bounds!!

WestsidePete

I had Zaga -3.5...fukk Mary...BS 3 and 5 missed ft's = no cover

MicGan
    MicGan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm speechless .............

The_Kid
    The_Kid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1930

Gonzaga played retarded down the stretch too. Why guard the damn basket when you know the opposing team is going to be shooting the 3 ball? Just guard the perimeter and let them have the stupid layup. Then, go to the other end and make your damn free throws. It irks me to no end how these incompetent bastards can't make a FREE SHOT! They deserved to lose this game. I don't even know how they were ranked so high. No Mills and they can't even win by a couple buckets.

Hotdiggity11
    Hotdiggity11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 135

Free throws now have a price tag apparently.

theroos
    theroos's Avatar Become A Pro!

Feeling your frustration WSpete! Dont mind if I do..................

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4884

what a lucky cover. ridiculous 3, missed ft's in the last minute from a guy that was 9-10.

caseyking2
    Clemson Tigers!!

Yeah Peach I took the Arizona and Arizona St plays and covered both of them. Good call and thanks

WestsidePete

Quote Originally Posted by PeechDog3 View Post
    HAHAHAdidn't PEACH teach you people to bet the ML? if so you wouldn't have to worry. now you learned your lesson. casey, how you doing? did you value my picks at all?

learned my lesson?? I didn't see a ML play by you...and actually the ML cashed a ml parlay I had with Gaza so didn't kill me but give me a fukking break you don't only play ML's....and haha you think it's funny??

theroos
    theroos's Avatar Become A Pro!

[quote=The_Kid;1524917]Gonzaga played retarded down the stretch too. Why guard the damn basket when you know the opposing team is going to be shooting the 3 ball? Just guard the perimeter and let them have the stupid layup. Then, go to the other end and make your damn free throws. It irks me to no end how these incompetent bastards can't make a FREE SHOT! They deserved to lose this game. I don't even know how they were ranked so high. No Mills and they can't even win by a couple buckets. [/

Right on KID! Up by 7 with under a minute to play, think SM might be thinking 3? That last 3 killed us on the cover! Fuc*in Zags!

caseyking2
    Clemson Tigers!!

Don't really want to get involved in this war with you and the other posters but you did send me and others (I assume) an email that had picks for St Johns ML Arizona ML and Arizona St ML. And no you have not asked for any money