THE H3AD
    THE H3AD's Avatar Become A Pro!

H3AD's Picks (1st day here)

hey guys first time posting here but i post in a couple other sport forums. I love these forums i honestly think if i spent as much time on school as i do on sports betting forums i'd be a Lawyer. haha but i am coming off a pretty good day yesterday 3-1 but i am not going to count that on my record. Not here to try be the man or anything just make some picks and see some good opinions and see the other side of the coin on things.I like Illinois to cover 3. I think that Illinois’s tough perimeter D is going shut down the 3 ball and I just think the Illini are much more athletic and can get up and down the floor better. Also I have noticed Bruce Webber teams play good in conference down the stretch. They have 3 guard good enough to not get flustered by the 1-3-1 and also have won 9 straight in this match up.

ILLINOIS - 2.0 2.5 UNITS

fYI i usually post only 1-3 unit plays sometimes 4 or 5 but i haven't yet this year

I really like New Orleans. I really Don't understand the line at all. New Orleans has already beat N. Texas earlier in the year. I also don't think N. Texas's home court is that big of affect. This is a pretty important game in the cluttered sun belt conference i don't see n. texas running away with this conference. Also N. Texas give up a ton of points, granted they can score too but i dont see them covering double digits. New Orleans is also not a terrible team on the road. The only thing that scares me is New Orleans lack of 3pt Shooting.

NEW ORLEANS +10.5 2 UNITS

I think this is going to be my final play. At first glance of the stats Nevada vs San Jose St i know why this game opened as a pick'em. Their offensive and defensive numbers are almost identical. I like Nevada because they have played better competition and think they are a tougher stronger team that doesn't get rattled. I also like playing teams that open as a dog or a pick em and then move towards a favorite in the right circumstances. I am getting it at Nevada -1 be4 it moves any further.

NEVADA -1 1UNIT

GL ALL

Willie Bee
    Willie Bee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 305

Welcom to SBR H3ad Good luck with those plays.

THE H3AD

Thanks willie pleasure to be here

mcbaseball10
    mcbaseball10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1905

BOL H3AD, I just started posting yesterday after lurking for months. Can be very addicting. BOL to you!

THE H3AD

haha definitly addicting ** thanx for the support

Rick22
    Rick22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 454

Best of Luck - but don't stop studying!

Hells Kitchen
    Hells Kitchen's Avatar Become A Pro!

H3ad,good luck with your Illini play.
    Their athletic ability should take this play down.
    I made a nice chunk on these boys sunday over the boilers.
    Could not pull the trigger though because of their inconstistecy on the road
    Good luck mate

THE H3AD

Quote Originally Posted by Rick22 View Post
    Best of Luck - but don't stop studying!
    haha ya all about time management

THE H3AD

Quote Originally Posted by Hells Kitchen View Post
    H3ad,good luck with your Illini play.
    Their athletic ability should take this play down.
    I made a nice chunk on these boys sunday over the boilers.
    Could not pull the trigger though because of their inconstistecy on the road
    Good luck mate
    Ya i like them here even though their down two early i think they still get the cover they are settling in. As far as my new orleans pick that one could be lost ha

THE H3AD

NEW ORLEANS COMES BACK TO COVER BY A HALF!! + 1.0 UNIT
    need the illini to step up now

THE H3AD

NEw ORLEANS +2.0 UNITS
    Illinois wins but dont cover -2.75 UNITS

Nevada up 19 at half

THE H3AD

Not a bad start today. 2-1 + .25 UNITS UofI was a brutal game to watch but I will hopefully have some more winners tomorrow. Time to go out have a couple brews and forget I just watched Illinois sleep walk through 90% of a game

RECORD YTD 2-1 +.25 UNITS

mcbaseball10
    mcbaseball10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1905

Seems like a lot of people were in the red (I went 0-6 ) yesterday so you are off to a good start. What are you leaning on the WVU/Nova game?