caseyking2
    Clemson Tigers!!
    caseyking2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2490

Cha King's Thirsty Thursday Picks

Alright here is my picks for today lets see if I can make it a perfect day.

Louisville 18-4 (-4 -105) (LOST REALLY BAD)
    Looks like alot of people are expecting ND to snap their hella loosing streak. Well I don't see that happening not against the cardinals. These two just played about a month ago and the Cards won by 14. Now ND hasn't gotten any better since that lost. Hell they have got worse. Louisville is 5-1 ATS on the road and soon to be 6-1. Louisville 8-2 ATS in their last 10 games. The Cardinal are the play here.

Illinoise 19-5 (-2) (LOST)
    Ill. is 9-1 SU against Northwestern. Ill. just came off a win against Purdue and willl carry the fire power over to the wild cats. Not much else to say but Illinoise is the play here. For some reason it just jumps out at me.

Arizona St 18-5 (+1.5) WON
    Arizona St just beat UCLA less than a month ago by 3 points. Now dont' get me wrong UCLA is looking for someone's head after that defeat. Also UCLA is hot right now. I think the sundevils will have the hose tonight and put the fire out on the Bruins tonight. Arizona is 4-2 ATS in their last 6 and this is a rivalry so I would def take the points. Arizona is also 7-2 ATS when not at home.

I may post a few more plays today before 7:00pm est.
    7-5 Current Record
    Last edited by caseyking2; 02-12-09 at 11:27 PM.

caseyking2
    Clemson Tigers!!

Not doing so good today but not as bad as it looks I placed a few last second wagers like (Davidson -12.5) Won and Arizona -3 also I took St Mary on the ML +175. So far I am 2-2 today with 2 Pending. Good job to all those that took ND that was not even a game and the Illi game was freaking awesome I mean I turned the tv and flipped back for kicks and was like WOW.

caseyking2
    Clemson Tigers!!

3-2 so far and if st mary's keeps it up I'll be 4-2 so the day has not been as bad as I thought while I was watching Louisville get smashed

caseyking2
    Clemson Tigers!!

3-3 with St Mary's loss. Well not a terrible week so far. Have not profit much( Like 2.61 profit ) but have not lost any money either. 10-8 so far. Got to do better. Hopefully a better Friday and Saturday.