clevelandpride
    clevelandpride's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Denver

lite1up
    UTEP +18
    lite1up's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

If you like Denver in this spot it makes sense to parlay them with the UNDER. Denver will try and lull you to sleep with an extremely slow-paced game. 5 of their 6 wins this year have fallen under the posted total for this game of 129.

Northern Colorado hasn't beaten ANYBODY and recently lost to Westminster UT. WHO!?!?!

Not much of a road trip for Denver here.

Denver 65, Northern Colorado 55

BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

im allergic to Denver on the road, maybe it different this season but the way to bet them has always been play on at home and fade away or pass(this series has pretty much went that way as well)...still st is shitty so not like im looking to back them..

seems like wright st is a must play witch kinda worries me..prob just pass once again as it really hard to cap what Bearcats reaction to the brawl will be..

havnt gotten real far on card yet..BOL with your plays..

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Love UCLA tomorrow. E Mich is garbage, and we are getting value with this line

lite1up
    UTEP +18

Quote Originally Posted by BigDan View Post
    im allergic to Denver on the road, maybe it different this season but the way to bet them has always been play on at home and fade away or pass(this series has pretty much went that way as well)...still st is shitty so not like im looking to back them..

seems like wright st is a must play witch kinda worries me..prob just pass once again as it really hard to cap what Bearcats reaction to the brawl will be..

havnt gotten real far on card yet..BOL with your plays..
    I hear you on playing Denver on the road...but Northern Colorado is just awful. Lost to Westminster UT (again, WHO????) by 13 on their home court 2 weeks ago. Denver seems like the obvious play here.

Can't see Cincy playing better due to the brawl...especially with all the suspensions. Cincy hasn't been playing particularly well recently regardless of the brawl. Wright State & Cincy both play similar slow-paced half court styles of offense and neither shoot particularly well. Even if Cincy wins this game (I like Wright State to win outright), it should be a low-scoring defensive struggle that comes down to the last few possessions. Very easy to see Wright State covering 4 points in this matchup.

lite1up
    UTEP +18

Quote Originally Posted by HoulihansTX View Post
    Love UCLA tomorrow. E Mich is garbage, and we are getting value with this line

They're playing Eastern Washington. Can't back a UCLA team that is 2-6 ATS. I can see UCLA's size giving EWU problems and that worries me. Still, it's Eastern Washington or no play in this spot...kind of thinking no play.

Iona, Wright State +4, Wright State UNDER 111.5, Denver -2.5 and Denver UNDER 129 looks like my tentative card for tomorrow.

BigDan

col st def does suck i will give you that..i just have a phobia bout playing Denver anywhere on the road...

the brawl could do 1 of 2 things, either they come out and all a sudden look inspired or they play deflated..not having Yates is no doubt costly (havnt looked who else they will be w/o)..honestly my 1st instinct was to pound wright st ml but sometimes i gotta keep my 1st reaction in check, lol.. interested in what thisw line does as i would think everyone is having the same 1st reaction on this one...

BigDan

just noticed Iona/richmond is a daytime gm...gotta go to work on this one, such a degen

romoney
    College Hoop Time
    romoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 179

have you noticed the COFC vs Tenn game?

BigDan

Quote Originally Posted by romoney View Post
    have you noticed the COFC vs Tenn game?

CoC looked liked one of the better plays on the board to me at 1st glance..

romoney
    College Hoop Time
    romoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 179

IMO..everyone is gonna see the BIG powerful SEC vs Southern conf..and miss a gem with these COFC guys..could affect line movement..but I see the better team here..

lite1up
    UTEP +18

IMO..everyone is gonna see the BIG powerful SEC vs Southern conf..and miss a gem with these COFC guys..could affect line movement..but I see the better team here..
    Yeah, I lean College of Charleston here but not strong enough to include it in my leans. I will look into this matchup more. If public perception views Tennessee as the better team here, we'll probably get a better number on Charleston closer to tip-off. Thanks for bringing this to my attention

BigDan

i think line goes up if anything..not so sure you see a majority on ten, record is bad and im sure they have burnt lots of ppl this year already...if you havnt played it and can still get -3 think i would go ahead and pop them now..

pacocn
    pacocn's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ucla got rid of a cancer, i expect them to
    join together and take it to Eastern Washington
    at home.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Quote Originally Posted by lite1up View Post
    They're playing Eastern Washington. Can't back a UCLA team that is 2-6 ATS. I can see UCLA's size giving EWU problems and that worries me. Still, it's Eastern Washington or no play in this spot...kind of thinking no play.

Iona, Wright State +4, Wright State UNDER 111.5, Denver -2.5 and Denver UNDER 129 looks like my tentative card for tomorrow.
    Damn. I did a quick look over. Well I still think they can beat them by doubl digits

BigDan

Quote Originally Posted by HoulihansTX View Post
    Damn. I did a quick look over. Well I still think they can beat them by doubl digits

really dont see much value in the line...ucla should be able to take adv of their size but they have been atrocious defending the 3 thus far and EW has a few guys who can stroke it...

GemSportsPicks
    GemSportsPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Love Eastern Washington, just wish we were getting 10 instead of 7.5 hopefully public will push this one up.

lite1up
    UTEP +18

Eastern Washington line is up to +8, will wait till tip-off to make a play on this.

Take Iona off the board, bad spot for them in the midst of a brutal stretch of road games.

Rider up to +5.5, will wait for a better number with them as well...

chinoloco212
    chinoloco212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

lets get this eastern washington! going to drop some on the moneyline as well!

good luck dude

lite1up
    UTEP +18

Quote Originally Posted by chinoloco212 View Post
    lets get this eastern washington! going to drop some on the moneyline as well!

good luck dude
    I'm considering a small play on an Eastern Washington/Wright State ML parlay. GL to you too!

lite1up
    UTEP +18

Going to take a good hard look at UTEP +18 at UNLV. At first blush, this seems like way too large of a spread. UTEP has been playing decent ball and UNLV has come back down to earth a bit.

lite1up
    UTEP +18

Locked in:

Denver -3.5 at Northern Colorado (2 units)
    Iona at Richmond +3.5
    Cincinnati at Wright State +5
    Princeton at Rider +5.5
    Tennessee at College of Charleston -2.5

Will make plays on UTEP and Eastern Washington. Waiting to see if I can get better numbers.