daviddaman2
    daviddaman2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

Daviddaman2's Tuesday Plays (Season: 17-5 +23.1 Units)

Monday: 2-0 (+3 Units)
    Season: 17-5 (+23.1 Units)

Another sweep on Monday, now 5-0 in the last 2 days, and 13-2 in the last 3 days. One of the hotter runs I've ever had. Just going to sit back and enjoy it while it lasts. Needless to say feeling very good about my picks right now.

San Diego +9.5 (2 Units)
    Central Michigan +16.5 (2 Units)
    Illinois-Chicago +16.5 (2 Units)

Lean towards laying the points with Wisconsin but can't bring myself to lay 10 on the road in what is going to be maybe the biggest game of the year for UW Milwaukee. Also lean Wyoming, but not going to risk losing a cover there in garbage time where a 22 point lead with 3 minutes can easily become a 15 point final.

AceKingHigh
    Going for the Win!
    AceKingHigh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

Can you please add a little insight why you love those picks? I'd love to read it! Thanks man! and keep it up! {tailing today**

rcjiii
    rcjiii's Avatar Become A Pro!

All dogs today?

Quote Originally Posted by daviddaman2 View Post
    Monday: 2-0 (+3 Units)
    Season: 17-5 (+23.1 Units)

Another sweep on Monday, now 5-0 in the last 2 days, and 13-2 in the last 3 days. One of the hotter runs I've ever had. Just going to sit back and enjoy it while it lasts. Needless to say feeling very good about my picks right now.

San Diego +9.5 (2 Units)
    Central Michigan +16.5 (2 Units)
    Illinois-Chicago +16.5 (2 Units)

Lean towards laying the points with Wisconsin but can't bring myself to lay 10 on the road in what is going to be maybe the biggest game of the year for UW Milwaukee. Also lean Wyoming, but not going to risk losing a cover there in garbage time where a 22 point lead with 3 minutes can easily become a 15 point final.

daviddaman2

Quote Originally Posted by AceKingHigh View Post
    Can you please add a little insight why you love those picks? I'd love to read it! Thanks man! and keep it up! {tailing today**
    Little pressed for time right now but I will be back later this morning/afternoon to give some analysis long before these games tip off.

daviddaman2

Quote Originally Posted by rcjiii View Post
    All dogs today?
    Yes sir, no chalk for me today

jack1go
    jack1go's Avatar Become A Pro!

GL thanks mate

snoopaloop31
    snoopaloop31's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks David GL today. Ruff Ruff

Dom177
    Dom177's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1210

I'm also on CMU +16.5, Minnesota doesn't really blow anybody out...their average winning dif is like 12-13 and CMU will probably keep it within 10 for most of the game. Hope they can get some big shots to drop so they don't dig themselves deep in the 2nd half. Good luck

AceKingHigh
    Going for the Win!
    AceKingHigh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

Quote Originally Posted by Dom177 View Post
    I'm also on CMU +16.5, Minnesota doesn't really blow anybody out...their average winning dif is like 12-13 and CMU will probably keep it within 10 for most of the game. Hope they can get some big shots to drop so they don't dig themselves deep in the 2nd half. Good luck
    I really hope so!

tcarn01
    Shockers!!!!!
    tcarn01's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 595

wow..good luck..i got Ill-Chicago at +18.5.. don't know what the deal is but I will take it.. Tailed yesterday. Keep it up!!

daviddaman2

San Diego +9.5 - To be honest about a week or so ago I had USD listed as one of the worst teams in the nation, but their last two outings have showed me they may not be quite as bad as I thought. Last week they gave SDSU all they could handle before the Aztecs pulled away late to win by 12. Then they came back and beat Maine by 14. Maine certainly isn't a world beater, but a 14 point win is a step in the right direction for the Torreros.

This will also be the first road game of the season for UCSB. The Gauchos are coming off back to back OT losses to UNLV and SDSU in what were the two biggest games on their schedule. Losing those games back to back in OT was surely a big hit to this team. Since then the Gauchos haven't had a game in two weeks. Coming into a game like this against lowly USD you've gotta wonder where the Gauchos head will be. Will it be easy to get fired up for a game like this? Or will it be a possible spot for a flat effort? I tend to lean towards the latter.

daviddaman2

Central Michigan +16.5 - Not the most complicated of logic here, but the main attraction of this one is getting 16.5 points against a team that's very limited on the offense end. Sure Minnesota is averaging 70 points a game, but don't let that number fool you, it's been inflated by a couple of 85-90 point performances against the bottom feeders of college hoops. Realistically this is a team that'll play games in the 55-65 point area. Without getting over technical in my break down of this game I'll say if CMU can manage 55-60 points they'll cover. This is a number I feel they'll be able to reach. 6'5'' Guard Trey Ziegler (18 points, 8 rebounds per game) is going to be a tough matchup for the Badgers. This kid could easily hang in the Big 12 and is undoubtedly the leader for Central Michigan. If Minnesota can't slow him down (and I don't really think they can) it'll be next to impossible for them to cover this bloated number.

daviddaman2

Illinois-Chicago +16.5 - Another spot here where the favored team (in this case Oregon State) just simply isn't good enough to be laying this many points. I was against them the other night with Idaho +13 and watched Idaho control that game from the opening tip and win easily by 14 points. Illinois-Chicago won't wow or overwhelm you with talent but they do have a decent enough top 7. Those 7 all play around 25-30 minutes a game and score about 6-10 points per contest. They'll be scrappy enough to stay within this number.

tokio
    tokio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2886

Like the analysis bro. good luck tonight

daviddaman2

Quote Originally Posted by tokio View Post
    Like the analysis bro. good luck tonight
    Hope it works out. Thanks for the support man

mp5070
    The Michael Scott Company
    mp5070's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7789

ToPHeR
    ToPHeR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1917

Quote Originally Posted by daviddaman2 View Post
    Illinois-Chicago +16.5 - Another spot here where the favored team (in this case Oregon State) just simply isn't good enough to be laying this many points. I was against them the other night with Idaho +13 and watched Idaho control that game from the opening tip and win easily by 14 points. Illinois-Chicago won't wow or overwhelm you with talent but they do have a decent enough top 7. Those 7 all play around 25-30 minutes a game and score about 6-10 points per contest. They'll be scrappy enough to stay within this number.

Let's go Alma matter! Just got my MBA from here.

daviddaman2

Quote Originally Posted by ToPHeR View Post
    Let's go Alma matter! Just got my MBA from here.
    Congrats man, that's awesome

ExperienceWins
    ExperienceWins's Avatar Become A Pro!

Love it I am on all three and Wisconsin

daviddaman2

Quote Originally Posted by ExperienceWins View Post
    Love it I am on all three and Wisconsin
    I'm big on Wisconsin but I just couldn't lay that many points in what's pretty much the game of the year for UW Milwaukee. They'll scrap for a full 40 (as their doing) with 10 minutes left this cover is very much up in the air. GL though

tokio
    tokio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2886

Did anybody play the over on the WIS game. I thought it was low as shiit so I put 3units on it. looks damn good right now.

daviddaman2

What number did you get Tokio? Came right down to the wire

daviddaman2

Summary:

2 Units:

San Diego +9.5 (WIN)
    Central Michigan +16.5 (LOSS)
    Illinois-Chicago +16.5

1-1 (-0.2 Units)
    so far...

Illinois-Chicago looking awful... most likely looking at a loss there. Already looking over tomorrows card.

daviddaman2

Tuesday: 1-2 (-2.4 Units)
    Season: 18-6 (+20.7 Units)

A disappointing Tuesday as I go 1-2. San Diego was a pretty clear winner as they were basically covering wire to wire. Illinois-Chicago was a disaster from the opening tip. The day swung on the final minutes of the Central Michigan game. Down 17 with 5 minutes to go, getting 16.5 classic garbage time and I really thought it was going to hit. Oh well, that's how it goes sometimes. Back at it tomorrow.

daviddaman2

Record Correction:

Season: 18-7 (+20.7 Units)

WildcatNation
    WildcatNation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 521

Hey like the thread and had San Diego and Central Mich also. You got a good record and like the write ups ..tomorrow will be better gl.