PsychoQ
    PsychoQ's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thought on LSU

I am really leaning towards LSU tomorrow at +1 what do you all think??

PsychoQ
    PsychoQ's Avatar Become A Pro!

sorry i for got the s on thoughts lol

pinnacle212
    pinnacle212's Avatar Become A Pro!

Psycho, Miss. State is one of the most inconsistent in the country. They just play to get in the tourney if they think they have done enough they will shut down. I know this I live a 5 miles from their stadium. They almost got blown out by Arkansas. They struggle against teams that can guard against the three and run. They like to chunk them up so any team with a fast break style will kill them.

Your right LSU +1

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Here is one real reason why I would play MSU in this spot. LSU has had a total of 6 road games this year and they are 3-3 in those games. MSU is not really that far behind LSU in terms of production and quality wins/losses infact LSU has kinda had a softy schedule thusfar hence 19-4 and are they even ranked yet ? I don't think so , but this is a game where LSU looks like the play, but in fact it isn't take the otherside MSU wins by 7-10. PS : I am not predicting a lock here anything can happen on any given day locks are not my style. GL ~ BTJ

WestsidePete
    WestsidePete's Avatar Become A Pro!

The main reason I like LSU here is who will guard Thornton on the perimeter?? He scored 31 in a 24 pt win at LSU...he's 6'4" 210 pounds and will be guarded by a 175 pound guy for Miss St...I'd say a close game but LSU wins...

Vonnegut
    Vonnegut's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by WestsidePete View Post
    The main reason I like LSU here is who will guard Thornton on the perimeter?? He scored 31 in a 24 pt win at LSU...he's 6'4" 210 pounds and will be guarded by a 175 pound guy for Miss St...I'd say a close game but LSU wins...
    Pete this is exactly why I am on the Tigs tonight.

THEGREAT30
    A man in need is a man exposed
    THEGREAT30's Avatar Become A Pro!

It's a shame I cant see this anywhere.

Axis
    3minutedrill.com
    Axis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 918

SO GLAD they pulled this out...finally