Baylor +2.5

This one is tough, but I'm going to try it anyways. Baylor has the experience to pull this one off, Oklahoma isn't going to go undefeated in the Big 12, and Oklahoma isn't going to get a win everytime they play Baylor. Baylor has lost five in a row and sits 4th in the bottom half of the conference, this team had high expectations coming into this season. But maybe the pressure is off of them right now and the only way they can go is up. I think we're going to see a much looser Baylor team play some good basketball against the No.2 team in the Nation.

Duke +1.5

Duke's last win over North Carolina at home was Feb 9, 2005. But I still like the Blue Devils in this game. Duke gets blown out in Clemson, were trailing by double digits vs Miami but came away victorious. I believe there is some momentum in this Duke team now and I think they can carry that momentum from the second half and OT of the Miami game into this game.

Syracuse +12

Syracuse needs to work on their defense which has allowed teams to break into the 100s. I think they have a chance to redeem themselves against the No.1 team in the country. I think this will be a good game to watch because of how awful the Huskies played against the Wolverines and the defensive scheme they had. Boeheim is the best at this zone defense and I think he'll have his team ready like always to play UConn.