Update your status
    jillmark's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5133

monday college hoops

Best Bets (17-19)(-11.70)
    Strong Plays (26-19)(+10.20)
    Regular Plays (42-33)(+5.70)

Overall (85-71)(+4.20)

Lost again on Sunday, although it was not horrible. I went 3-4 and dropped 1.70 units. I split my best bets, split my strong plays and only won one of three regular plays. Could have been worse…could have been better. Small card on Monday. Really struggled to find some plays tonight, so everything is just a one unit regular play.

ALL REGULAR PLAYS………..Not doing writeups. All three of these lines don’t make sense to me, so I am taking the teams you have to be crazy to bet on.

West Virginia +8.5 vs Pittsburgh…………..Pitt won easily at WVU and now only laying 8.5 at home? Something fishy here.

Fresno St +1.5 vs Boise St………..Boise by far the better team and only laying less than a bucket. You have to ask why.

Marist +2 vs Rider………..Same as the above game. Much better team only laying a bucket.

Not much to explain. All three lines are fishy. When it looks too good to be true, it usually is. It feels like if I took Pitt, Boise and Rider I would be gauranteed at least two wins if not all three. I am not falling for it. These games scare me, so I am only playing them for one unit each. Tonights schedule sort of sucks.

Back on Tuesday. Good Luck Everybody!!

Rick22
    Rick22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 454

LOL - I'll be watching. I've wanted to do that on games like these for a long time. Just don't pull the trigger.