shawnjohn5
    Always looking for a local!
    shawnjohn5's Avatar Become A Pro!

Oregon State 2nd half does it matter??

This game points to a second half blow out, Oregon States 2 best players have struggled, Idaho has a huge advantage on the boards and in the 3 department, but Oregon State just seems to be on the verge of turning it on. They are forcing turnovers like their is no tomorrow and you have to believe that Nelson and Cunningham will get it going in the second half no?!?! Help me out here!! I'm thinking about HAMMERING second half almost regardless of the line!! Hopefully it comes in around 9-10 in favor of Idaho!!! BIG PLAY FO ME!!!

lite1up
    UTEP +18
    lite1up's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

Quote Originally Posted by shawnjohn5 View Post
    This game points to a second half blow out, Oregon States 2 best players have struggled, Idaho has a huge advantage on the boards and in the 3 department, but Oregon State just seems to be on the verge of turning it on. They are forcing turnovers like their is no tomorrow and you have to believe that Nelson and Cunningham will get it going in the second half no?!?! Help me out here!! I'm thinking about HAMMERING second half almost regardless of the line!! Hopefully it comes in around 9-10 in favor of Idaho!!! BIG PLAY FO ME!!!
    Hope you're right. I'm on OSU -13.5.

Been getting killed today.

shawnjohn5

I'm down a unit today, colorado doesn't look good for me, neither does ODU second half, should be down 3 units going into this second half bet, looking to possibly bet 5units to have a plus day, just wanting some more imput on this game.

deadstare
    deadstare's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2053

osu should be down by less then 5.. but idaho is shooting the lights out on 3's

shawnjohn5

Lite1up good luck on your full game play, if it hits i'll be very happy meaning my second half (pending) wager would have hit as well!!!!

SASH
    SASH's Avatar Become A Pro!

My cable isnt showing the game. Who the **** is oregon state? Theyre not a 10-12 point better team than Idaho in a 20 minute time span. Pac 10 sucks, im playing Idaho not knowing shit about either team

shawnjohn5

Good thing I'm on the other side as you who knows notng about either team, lol..

paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134523

oregon st looks extremely flat their star player is mentally off/drained due to his longtime friend's death the other day - the defensive end on the oregon state football team gl

SASH

Thought the line would be much higher, my site has it at Oregon st at -8.5

lite1up
    UTEP +18

Lite1up good luck on your full game play, if it hits i'll be very happy meaning my second half (pending) wager would have hit as well!!!!

Might join you on that, OSU probably won't cover the 13.5 but there is no way Idaho keeps hitting 3's at this rate.

ODU is killing me as well...so is Colorado.

lite1up
    UTEP +18

Got OSU at -9.5 2nd half and jumped on it. I thought it would open up at -11.5.

SASH

Good thing I'm on the other side as you who knows notng about either team, lol..
    Exactly, I know squat about either team. But if it goes to 10+ Ill be taking Idaho. Pac10 doesnt impress me, I remember this osu team from last year (granted its probably a different team), they aint shit

ROYAJA8
    ROYAJA8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 257

I went with Oregon ST first half but I'm gna let it ride on Idaho. They want this game more they should win the game now

bradleysnyder
    bradleysnyder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

and this is exactlyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy what the books want you to do......

shawnjohn5

Paranoyd you have a good point, but their is NO (almost lol) way idaho can continue dropping these threes, and if they can get HALF of Cunninghams usual production this should be a very solid cover. The team looks a little flat, but they are causing a ton of turnovers, Idaho has a 15 point edge in 3's the first half, I find it hard to believe thy will have a 15 point edge in the scond half. Idaho has out rebounded them 20-15 for the game, but at one point it was 15 to 6, so Oregon state has picked it up in a big way the past 5 minutes or so! OSU has 4 turnovers vs Idaho's 12, if Idaho has 12 turnovers the second half, Oegon State might cover for the game and almost definitely for the half (2)

shawnjohn5

Bradley, the books want you to see Idaho up 11, and see that they are hot, and take the whole half into consideration. If you take the second half of the first half into account, as well as the emotional flow of this game, oregon state is the play. Before the line came out I called it at 9 and sure enough it was 9, Oregon State has dominated the boards the last few minutes, made some shots and got to the hoop, Idaho will not keep raining 3's and can "want it" more all they want, but overall talent prevails. the same thing happened in the umass game, or were you on sienna +9.5 as well??

SASH

Not watching, what about under 73.5? OSU 's 8-28 from the field, and 0-11 from 3point land

shawnjohn5

Sash it moved to 10, good luck on the play!!!

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!
    Capybara's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6238

I almost always bet the value on the losing fave 2H, but I just took the 10.5. Come on, Idaho!! Just a gut feeling they pull this out.

shawnjohn5

My book doesn't have a total but if anything probable lean under. But Im not play it one way or another.

shawnjohn5

Capy, I feel you on the "value" play and often times I take that into account, this game I wasn't necessarily looking at full game vs halff value, just feel Oregon State should and will (hopefully) bounce back!! If Oregon States big guys and players play 2/3 of their talents suggest this will be a cover!

tokio
    tokio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2886

Idaho scores most their points in the 2nd. Wouldnt surprise me if ORST cant stop them.

Ktown
    Ktown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1497

Typical Friday game, fav gets blown out

shawnjohn5

Quote Originally Posted by bradleysnyder View Post
    and this is exactlyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy what the books want you to do......
    If we knew what the books wanted us to do we'd all be rich!! Wouldn't we?

TheAntFather
    Enlightenment
    TheAntFather's Avatar Become A Pro!

Oregon State looking crappy tonight.

shawnjohn5

Game one good luck to all those on Oregon State, lol if you are on Idaho I can't lie, I'm not rooting for you!!

SASH

Got it at idaho +10, small. I never heard of this oregon state team

lite1up
    UTEP +18

Game one good luck to all those on Oregon State, lol if you are on Idaho I can't lie, I'm not rooting for you!!

Gotta end the night on a high note

bradleysnyder
    bradleysnyder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

If we knew what the books wanted us to do we'd all be rich!! Wouldn't we?

and you my friend are phucked.vandals win!

shawnjohn5

Slow start so far, but still 16min plenty of time!! Sash you've never heard of Oregon State? I hope you don't gamble much, in all seriousness. I get if you dont know the teams very well, but you have to know who oregon state is right?!?

shawnjohn5

Quote Originally Posted by bradleysnyder View Post
    and you my friend are phucked.vandals win!
    Bradley how much are you cashing on this game?? If you know so much, I certainly hope you made a HUGE play on Idaho!?

shawnjohn5

Missed free throws is defrinitely NOT helping lol!!

shawnjohn5

Nice little spurt, the next 2 min might determine the rest of this half, if Idaho can with stand this next run they might hold on, we shall see!!

shawnjohn5

ODU second half isn't over yet, CMON BABY!!!

paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134523

Paranoyd you have a good point, but their is NO (almost lol) way idaho can continue dropping these threes, and if they can get HALF of Cunninghams usual production this should be a very solid cover. The team looks a little flat, but they are causing a ton of turnovers, Idaho has a 15 point edge in 3's the first half, I find it hard to believe thy will have a 15 point edge in the scond half. Idaho has out rebounded them 20-15 for the game, but at one point it was 15 to 6, so Oregon state has picked it up in a big way the past 5 minutes or so! OSU has 4 turnovers vs Idaho's 12, if Idaho has 12 turnovers the second half, Oegon State might cover for the game and almost definitely for the half (2)
    no doubt but idaho playing real real tough probably a bit pissed off about their game from the other night where they choked vs. wazzu. cunningham just completely out of it not into the rhythm of the game. this will be an anomaly game for osu should be decent value with them the next one. gl

12 Last